What do you think when you see this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi Everyone

Here's one of the most natural shots i've taken.

Please tell me how/what you feel after seeing them.

Questions, comments and contributions are most welcome.

UnEnhanced
s.JPG

Enhanced
s_e.JPG

I'd get back here to answer any queries =)
JST

Originally posted by Kit
You've managed to capture a moment but what does it says?

Sorry there..
But does a photo have to say something all the time?
[just a question, i dont want it to be read as rude ok? =) ]

I guess this picture (to me) just captures the expression of shock and surprise lor.

Was in the cafe with my friends (they are used to me looking at them through my cam all the time) and i was waiting for a good moment and angle.

Then a cup shattered from somewhere behind me, and my friend jumped. and i got it captured. so im pretty pleased with it, even though he's not -- cos he doesnt exactly look good in these pics, heheh.

Do please give me more comments, I would love to be able to take pics like tweek or streetshooter (amongst others), that convey emotion as well as some "message"

Thank you for you time!

But does a photo have to say something all the time?

A good photo stands on its own, without captions, the photo can tell the story on its own as close as how you want the story to be told through the photo.

On a technical note. A bounce flash is always good, but i dont suppose your camera has this function. Direct flash tends to reflect the oil field on the gentleman, not very nice :p There's no other ways other than to use bounce flash or try to minimise the flash or kill the flash altogether (which will prob result in a blur pic).

hey thank you so much for the tip man!

appreciate it v.much.

Status
Not open for further replies.