What Do You Keep in Your Dry Cabinet?

1) Between 43% to 55%

2) Canon 500D body + EF-S 15-85mm + EF 50mm II + 430EXII + 2 sets of rechargeable batteries + two camera body batteries + ND4/ND8/Polarising filter

3)YEs i keep all in side my Dry cabinet for conveniences and tidiness .plus no harm keeping every thing inside the dry cabinet if you know that every week you will be going out for a shoot. (=

Just a few questions, I got my dry cabinet on sat. It is AD-60L. I set the hum at 40%-50%. If I switch off the powe supply, the hum will increase and the temperature inside will also increase.

Is it important to have power supply on for 24/7?

Can I switch off e power supply when it reaches 40%-50%?

If I did switch off e power supply, will the hum increase?

Just a few questions, I got my dry cabinet on sat. It is AD-60L. I set the hum at 40%-50%. If I switch off the powe supply, the hum will increase and the temperature inside will also increase.

Yes the humidity will increase.

Why would you even want to switch it off?? The cost of leaving it on 24/7 is negligible.. moreover, what's the point of getting a dry cabinet if you don't keep it on??

Yes of course you can switch off the power supply anytime you like...but don't come back asking what's that 'dust' inside your lens...

I understand. Thank you.