What do you do when you're bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i am bored.. i log on the CS and read post like this.. and reply them...and again and again....and again and again... and ...... again..... and again...and ...............................again...

When I am bored I stand on the scales in my bathroom and watch to see if my weight drops over time :)

Letting out something whilst u r on the scales might help.....

I got so bored once on a biz trip so I went to weigh myself, then take a crap, and then weight again.... 900g difference ! HAHAHAHA ! Conclusion then, I was full of crap !~!!!! ;p

lol !

I come to CS, see if there are any threads I haven't seen. But most of the time I have.
Then I go to my blog, my Flickr, but no activities.
Then I come back to CS, see if there are any threads I haven't seen. But most of the time I have.
Then yah you get my drift already.

Letting out something whilst u r on the scales might help.....

I got so bored once on a biz trip so I went to weigh myself, then take a crap, and then weight again.... 900g difference ! HAHAHAHA ! Conclusion then, I was full of crap !~!!!! ;p

lol !

This is epic. (Almost)1kg of poo is a lot man.

This is epic. (Almost)1kg of poo is a lot man.

You dont say huh. I tot so too.... But I was cramming in lots of yongbyuk beef. Better than the bulgogi type and BAR BE QUEUED too !

So I guess that explains how much cow I ate. Come to think of it, that would make it BULL ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.