What do you all use to Edit your photo shoots.

Hi guys, I'm Jaee.

Just joined here as I just started learning photography.

So would like to ask a question that I am quite curious on.

I heard that Adobe Photoshop CS5 is the best for editing photos.

But I also would like to hear some other opinions or some other program that is good for editing photos too.

Is there any?

Hi guys, I'm Jaee.

Just joined here as I just started learning photography.

So would like to ask a question that I am quite curious on.

I heard that Adobe Photoshop CS5 is the best for editing photos.

But I also would like to hear some other opinions or some other program that is good for editing photos too.

Is there any?

there is a poll going on for a qns similar to urs. refer to this thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/484760-which-photo-editing-programme-do-you-use

if you are new to digital photo editing and would like to try some freeware, i suggest trying photoscape.. i still use it alongside CS5 and Lightroom3.. good for basic editing that doesn't require you to go pixel-size and it's portable too, means you can run it from your thumbdrive (can use with any computer :) )

or picasa!

the CD come with your new camera usually have a FREE software for you to view, organize and some simple editing on the photos you took.

other more sophisticated software like lightroom or photoshop can come later, beside, they are very costly, and you also need to calibrate your monitor before you plan to do some serious editing work.