what do u make of dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lim

Oct 24, 2005
Been having strange dreams lately with images like in photos flashing really quickly in my head. Images that are mostly BnW by nature. journalistic with alot of death alot of sadness.
And admidst this flashing i see myself recieveing an award. followed by me killing myself.

Very very strange. Anyone wanna take a hit and see how u can read this dream? :cry:

Been having strange dreams lately with images like in photos flashing really quickly in my head. Images that are mostly BnW by nature. journalistic with alot of death alot of sadness.
And admidst this flashing i see myself recieveing an award. followed by me killing myself.

Very very strange. Anyone wanna take a hit and see how u can read this dream? :cry:

Ask Sigmund Freud.
He knows the answers.

;) :cool: ;)

to most a sex perv... to me a master... :bsmilie:

anyway, depends on the type of dream, wet or dry?

i get what u mean. But lately even in my ideas for photos, strange things pops up. like an omen...

ask kevin carter.

uh? who that?

Someone is great that everyone had to study his theories.
Your dreams have something related to your unconscious desires.

:p :think: :p

could it be dejavu?
& u are seeing glimpses of it...
a problem cannot be solve at its own level, Sigmund Freud is only a human...
u mihgt want to look elsewhere :angel:

Looks like you'll be a photo journalist with the world as your playground. Most of the places you'll be sent to are dangerous hot spots. Bullets will be fired at you between your legs.

You'll be receiving the prestigious Pulitzer Prize for photo journalism from the President and besotted with a Hollywood starlet.

You won't be killing yourself. But you'll die in the arms of the gorgeous starlet because of physical and emotional exhaustion. :bsmilie:

If you guys are really serious about interpreting dreams, you should try searching under the New Age section at Kinokuniya. They have got a lot of books there about such stuff.

{Mich} :)

LOL thanks for all the replies. Not sure if i end up in a war torn place. Would be nice trying.
but as for the starlet in hollywood. only got ont thing to say to that.....

DREAM ON!:bsmilie:

hmm... another war coming or major event that shake the world ? maybe u watch too much BBC programs.. i saw one did by their team in middle east.. very chia lak :think:

try reading up books by Karl Jung in libraries, not sure which category (mayb self improvement?). i've read some of is books, v chim. :sweat:

something abt inner psyche, subconcious, inner concious, etc... :sweat:

your experience reminds me of my auntie's sensitivity to supernatural things.

the day before 911, she had dreams of many english speaking pple crying out for help under some bricks... and then before Tsumani event, she also dream of many floating dead bodies in a dark sky sea.. all dreams took places just hours before it happen.

she is one person that stayed indoors during the chinese 7th month season.:think:

Well for starters, you could be under some sort of stress. Maybe throughout the day, your mind subconsciously picked up bits of info from TV, media and the world around you. Sometimes, dreams can be totally random, having no real meaning at all.

For me, I have recurrent dreams. And often, it's about me being out in public without my pants...

sometimes dreams are the opposing force of what your mind wants you to think in the day time.

for example, dreaming about blood and bleeding can mean vitality, while dreaming about death can bring about new life.

in a film making way of saying this, dreams are you filming incoherent images that your mind absorbs consciously or subconsciously when you are awake and pieced together when you're asleep using very erratic and unpredictable video editing styles and effects.

the end result? prolly just some random byproduct of the creative juices you've left unused when you're awake. dont think so much! sleep more, worry less, smile and be happy my friend. dreams dont mean nuts.

cheers!

Apples!!! Apples!!! Anybody dream Apples??!!! :bsmilie:
I dreamt of....

A huge serpent, it plunged into the deep blue sea... Den a sword stabbed thru the heart of an Apple and finally a man holding a big black gun and fired shots from it.... :embrass:

What does it mean huh? Serpent, Sword, Apple, Gun.....

Status
Not open for further replies.