What do u get on sms nowadays?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#1
Wow, this sms technology is really powerful, I receive regular sms on:
1. where is the traffic police spot check
2. headhunter looking for candidates
3. posb bank transfer approval

Anymore?
 

sbs99

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,024
0
0
#2
1. wru?
2. i will be late
3. u r late
4. sleep liao ah?
5. eh u still owe me $
6. simi tioh?
7. got gals intro??
8. vague one words answers to questions which need more details.
9. stupid chat invitation msgs...eg. Fi*echat
10. no response from sent sms.

haaaa
 

Dec 4, 2004
56
0
0
#4
how do you get the SMS on traffic police spot check?? i also want!!!
 

user111

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
4,702
0
36
#5
what u all talking about?? :dunno:
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#6
When someone see a traffic police spot check, he will send out sms to all his friends, then everyone will forward to their own friends and so on. Within 10-15 minutes, the whole Singapore will know already.....
 

popeye

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
433
0
0
Visit site
#7
wah it's like a coast-to-coast method, originated by Jupiter Jones in the Three Investigator novel :p
 

reno77

New Member
Jan 30, 2002
921
0
0
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
#8
Smses I got today.

1. Tell u a secret, dont tell anyone. Taufik's family member's are: Taupok, Taufu, Taugua & Tausuan. He has a dog called Taugay.

2. Oh my God! Turn on your radio or TV. The Japanese imperial Navy launched a suprise attack at Pearl Harbour this morning... New War started



Dec 7, 1941
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#9
reno77 said:
Smses I got today.

1. Tell u a secret, dont tell anyone. Taufik's family member's are: Taupok, Taufu, Taugua & Tausuan. He has a dog called Taugay.

2. Oh my God! Turn on your radio or TV. The Japanese imperial Navy launched a suprise attack at Pearl Harbour this morning... New War started



Dec 7, 1941
:bsmilie: lol first one is funny!
 

user111

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
4,702
0
36
#10
reno77 said:
Taufik's family member's are: Taupok, Taufu, Taugua & Tausuan. He has a dog called Taugay.
racist remark :thumbsd:
 

fuzzy

New Member
Oct 7, 2004
183
0
0
30
upper thomson
#11
i don't see that sms containing any elements of racism. i see it more of a funny sms from sly's fans
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#12
Wahaha... the first one is good.

1 SMS I got today

"Are you going to spinelli's later?" :D
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,247
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
#13
Astin said:
Wow, this sms technology is really powerful, I receive regular sms on:
1. where is the traffic police spot check
2. headhunter looking for candidates
3. posb bank transfer approval

Anymore?
and also
4: spam



:angry:
 

Flyingpig

New Member
Aug 12, 2004
801
0
0
Singapore
#17
1. Hi, wanna go shooting?
2. had ur dinner..dear? (just kidding)
3. 4D/Toto
4. My Mtv code plan will update me with artist coming to Singapore, etc.
 

Dec 4, 2004
56
0
0
#18
Astin said:
When someone see a traffic police spot check, he will send out sms to all his friends, then everyone will forward to their own friends and so on. Within 10-15 minutes, the whole Singapore will know already.....


oh! i don't recieve this kinda SMS... =(
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom