What Brand of Mattress r u using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sea horse. the stiff mattress. but I don't see them in shops anymore.

Sealy Posturepedic spring mattress for me and my wife...... (Sealy makes excellent plush mattresses... Just like sleeping on clouds!). More medical doctors in the United States sleep on Sealy mattresses than any other mattresses (this is true because my professor at the university told me so.... and my wife is a practicing doctor in Singapore).

Simmons pocket spring mattress for my parents (Firm mattresses are better for the elderly).

I used to own a Tempur bed while living and studying in the United States. But... I find it too warm for Singapore's weather as I don't use the air-condition everyday. Also for your information, I read the Consumer's Report magazine a few years ago, and it mentioned that Tempur beds may emit harmful chemical fumes as the memory foam material degrades..... So beware!

any recommendation???
The most expensive ones you can afford and those that are really damn heavy type, because that's one way to know there are many springs in there :bsmilie:

We spend 8 hours daily (a third of our lives, recharging ourselves) so our bodies need to have a very good night's rest.

../azul123

sea horse. the stiff mattress. but I don't see them in shops anymore.
Seahorse? got lah.. Compass Point Mall #03-19/20 at Sengkang got one shop selling it.. they advertised in the papers too.
they are also at Causeway Point #04-32, Tiong Bahru Plaza, #03-11B, West Mall #03-13.
mustafa level 4 also have..
i don't work for seahorse hor? just saw the advertisement on the 25th Dec ST. Page 4 :)

Four Stars! (With 1302 Pocketed Springs).. :) Soft but firm - good for the back :)

I have both King Coil and Siemens.....but I still miss the Dunlopillo that I slept during my teenage....cool and comfy:thumbsup:

Four Stars! (With 1302 Pocketed Springs).. :) Soft but firm - good for the back :)

Four Stars mattresses are not exactly cheap these days. True, it is a local brand and is manufactured in Kallang, but with that kind of price you pay, you can buy a really good 'branded' mattress from Dunlopillo, Slumberland or King Coil. Sealy also makes great affordable mattresses below $1,500.

Simmons or Sealy. Try IMM, very good service.

First investments when I got married is a good Simmons mattress.

Dunlopillo.

You really have to test out the beds to make sure you like them, and not buying one based on pure recommendation.

Dunlopillo.

You really have to test out the beds to make sure you like them, and not buying one based on pure recommendation.

cant agree more. any particular brand may hav several comfort level 2 suit any individual. up 2 u 2 choose 1. some prefer firmer mattress others prefer softer 1... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.