What Brand of Mattress r u using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons- Girls seem to find it very hard to resist.
*Might emit sleep inducing aura / more than 8 hrs of sleep time and difficulty in waking up symtoms.

Be warned.

Thanks everyone.

didnt know this tread will spark this much of interest.

i would agreed that testing the mattress for your own comfort before getting one.

BTW could any one enlighten me on 100% cotton mattress??
here is the url link to what i m asking:-
http://www.sleeppost.com/listproducts.php?cid=23

i mean what kind of effect does it have?

I prefer Sea horse brand "healthy mattress". I like medium to hard mattress without the sinking feeling, combo with contour pillow for a good night rest. :)

any more recommendation?
any one got this Dunlopillo DUCHESS??

any comment?

any more recommendation?
any one got this Dunlopillo DUCHESS??

any comment?
I think mine is Duchess, can't quite confirm since it's sold as a different model at every shop! In fact, it's the same case for most mattresses brand. Quite a comfy one, with a soft top and not soft til you sink in. Most important is that I won't be disturbed by my partner turning around on the bed.

Places to try include IMM and most furniture shops.

I just went on a hunt for a new mattress. (mine has 2 springs poking out of it - don't ask)
My friend's father recommended The Mattress Centre in Lorong 23 Geylang. (Nearest MRT: Aljunied)

The sales assistant Eileen was really nice and recommended a whole lot of super firm mattresses for me to try. She even offered me a pillow to sleep on while I was trying the whole lot of beds.

Sadly, the mattress I wanted (single, super firm, $350) was out of stock so I have to wait till next week for it to arrive.
I believe they are also having a sale now so some of the mattresses (including the one I bought) is half-priced.
They also give $50 if you trade in your old mattress (which I did, so my mattress is officially $300).

Some Queen-size mattresses are around the range of $600-$1000, depending on brand. Good luck in finding the perfect mattress! (It is VERY important)

Hi, i'm also shopping for mattresses.

Mine has a hole and the springs can be seen, on the underside of course.

I'm acustomed to my King Koil and it's really solid. I'm in the 70-80kg range.
I went to iKea and their cheapest Pocket Spring ones are $198, not too bad. Their harder Foam mattress which I like was $199. I'm also considering a Seahorse one which is $199 but have yet to try it.

Anyone know of any mattresses under $300 that's not too bad. Im sleeping on a single bed.

Just a questions, the lenght of a super single and single, are they the same?

Poledra, where is the place?

Status
Not open for further replies.