What are u all doin nw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
heee...time: 1:53am, seeing around 117 of u guys still online...wondering what are u all looking at beside this page? :dunno: :D

Hahahah...good question...

Just finish cleaning an old lens handed me down by my uncle....strip it up - clean fungus - and re-assemble. Cleaned and remove stain from the pentax manual camera pentaprism too.....

And now going to sleeppzzzzzzzzz.........

Going for makan!!

Damn hungry now...lunch only ate baked beans and hash-browns...

just finished 10 rounds of Starcraft games with my friend.. :D

did you type "nw" in purpose? or was it a typo?? "now" and "nw" not very big different leh, why so lazy? like when saying thanks, people like to quote tks or 10q, or please as "pls" , not very sincere. ;p

ninelives said:
did you type "nw" in purpose? or was it a typo?? "now" and "nw" not very big different leh, why so lazy? like when saying thanks, people like to quote tks or 10q, or please as "pls" , not very sincere. ;p

:p heheheheheheh...

ninelives said:

Ha...u r so rite, i m lazi cos im nt writin essay 4 a composition...n if 1 can understd means they ll understd be it whether short form ornt...tank q beri muchie... :D

Just came back from muhd sultan. Happy Vesak Day!

just finished packing for tokyo dream trip :D

Masterbedding, meaning going to my master bedroom and do the "ing" -> sleeping.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.