Wet Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha! consider urself lucky.. i was at office way before "on time" and realised the office main gate was locked so no choice but to wait in the rain with my trustie umbrella until the security guard arrives, when he finally came at 745 i was soaking wet from waist down. sianz.

Next time, squad down......with your umbrella.......at least you will not kena the rain so much.

ha! consider urself lucky.. i was at office way before "on time" and realised the office main gate was locked so no choice but to wait in the rain with my trustie umbrella until the security guard arrives, when he finally came at 745 i was soaking wet from waist down. sianz.

Take the pants, shoes and socks off and put them inside briefcase and wait mah.

I waited more than 1/2hour for the bus to arrive..:cry:

i dun feel like waking up this morning. so shoik to sleep in when it's raining outside....

Mine too.

Fortunately I anticipated it standing near the door. When it was about to overshoot my station I pulled the door open and leap out. I landed on the platform on my two feet. I felt like pulling open my vest to show people the "S" on my chest.

:)

I tot u always jump into the Phone Booth to pull open vest before jumping out to stop the train?:think:

Is there a gal inside the phone booth? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Yeah, I think it's your wife.

BTW, are you this crazy irl? Coz I have no idea how yr wife takes it knowing you're so nutty. :D

hope to would be super sunny and hot tommorrow, have to go to sch liao....:cry:

So, what do you do when your officer ask you to attend a debrief after an exercise ???

"de" brief ??? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

But then what happens :dunno:

Does everyone swap .... OoooErrrr

Might end up with frilly ones, but I draw the line at pink high heels :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.