Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reading the post.. so many australian scolding us.. i am sad .. will they throw eggs on me when i am there next may

are u askign me where to buy camera?

Well, I dun like to go into depth abt what is the pros and cons about it......but we often generalised everything we see or hear.

What I was driving at ? It was about how sad the way we judge the nationality of an individual concerned........In the past, if it was a hanging of a Malaysian, a Thai, an Indon....it wouldn't command as much as publicity as an Australian.

In this instance, the sovereignty of Singapore is at stake...........if a country can be persuaded to change its action, then very little is to say about its standing internationally.

If you know the person directly.....the cry for justice will not be called out so loudly...imagined if this person is someone u know, a friend, a relative perhaps

I just hope we have some respect for the dying(he has a mother too :cry: )......and keep our righteous or selfish thoughts to ourself. We can't change anything by killing.....but we can't let the person go too....Ain't life a bitch ? :devil:

I hate to put myself in such dilemma.....judge jury and executioner ? Nay, be my guest :sticktong

I just hope in life, we all learn something from it.........

I do have a choice...... D200 ? Or S3pro :think:

Benign said:
Well, I dun like to go into depth abt what is the pros and cons about it......but we often generalised everything we see or hear.

What I was driving at ? It was about how sad the way we judge the nationality of an individual concerned........In the past, if it was a hanging of a Malaysian, a Thai, an Indon....it wouldn't command as much as publicity as an Australian.

In this instance, the sovereignty of Singapore is at stake...........if a country can be persuaded to change its action, then very little is to say about its standing internationally.

If you know the person directly.....the cry for justice will not be called out so loudly...imagined if this person is someone u know, a friend, a relative perhaps

I just hope we have some respect for the dying(he has a mother too :cry: )......and keep our righteous or selfish thoughts to ourself. We can't change anything by killing.....but we can't let the person go too....Ain't life a bitch ? :devil:

I hate to put myself in such dilemma.....judge jury and executioner ? Nay, be my guest

I just hope in life, we all learn something from it.........

I do have a choice...... D200 ? Or S3pro :think:

S3pro..:thumbsup: better..in term of usage but tech wise D200 is newer but S3pro got less noise problem and the vertical grip shot too.

S3pro.. better..in term of usage but tech wise D200 is newer but S3pro got less noise problem and the vertical grip shot too.

Well, I am thinking of larger prints.....so bigger megapixels is required.......the cons abt S3pro was the write speed....some pple described it until it was so pathetic :angry:

but I like the film like quality too .......just hope there is an adjustment in the Fuji pricing soon....just in time for me to come back and :bsmilie:

By the way, is the camera(s3pro) a true 12 megapixels or a 6 megapixels ? :embrass:

I believe the Death Sentence is more of a deterrent than a punishing.
eg. I own a big private house on a landed property. It's very tempting to would be burglar to pay a 'visit'. However, I bought myself a big dog to guard it & also place a Warning Sign on the gate saying:' Guard Dog, Beware'.
If that fellow still ignore & come in, but bitten by my dog, who is to blame? I have no intension to harm him in anyway, cos I already placed that sign in hope to deter him.

Benign said:
Well, I am thinking of larger prints.....so bigger megapixels is required.......the cons abt S3pro was the write speed....some pple described it until it was so pathetic :angry:

but I like the film like quality too .......just hope there is an adjustment in the Fuji pricing soon....just in time for me to come back and :bsmilie:

By the way, is the camera(s3pro) a true 12 megapixels or a 6 megapixels ? :embrass:

you could make a compare here.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/compare_post.asp?method=sidebyside&cameras=fuji_s3%2Cnikon_d200&show=all

The look of S3pro also :thumbsup:

Benign said:
A true comparison is the finished products (large prints) ley....... u currently using a s3pro?

No, bought my D70s than happen to try out S3pro and fall for it.. anyone buying my D70s:dunno:

Did a compare and S3 pro is :thumbsup: No worry on the noise and i think the D200 might have this noise thing going on too..

No, bought my D70s than happen to try out S3pro and fall for it.. anyone buying my D70s

Did a compare and S3 pro is No worry on the noise and i think the D200 might have this noise thing going on too..

One thing I dun get ley.....looking at the comparison charts....

Effective pixels 6.1 million 10.0 million
Sensor photo detectors 12.3 million 10.9 million

What are they? :rolleyes:

evq said:
I believe the Death Sentence is more of a deterrent than a punishing.
eg. I own a big private house on a landed property. It's very tempting to would be burglar to pay a 'visit'. However, I bought myself a big dog to guard it & also place a Warning Sign on the gate saying:' Guard Dog, Beware'.
If that fellow still ignore & come in, but bitten by my dog, who is to blame? I have no intension to harm him in anyway, cos I already placed that sign in hope to deter him.

would it be a pit bull? :think:

Haze said:
Hey.. today then i learn that.. australian ppl is blasting singapore due to we going to execute a australian drug trafficker .. what's ur opinion ah?

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/nguyen-lawyer-blasts-singapore/2005/11/30/1133026490719.html
deserved to be chopped for violating our law. if govt give chance this time, then wil have next time, then the law for what? double standards.

Drudkh said:
fwah! fierce woman! :bigeyes:

ya loh.. like my primary school teacher... very very big size and fierce.. like can swallow a child with one mouthful.. so scary...:rolleyes:

those dogs in resident evil will be good.

Mine the best .........:devil:

PissedOFF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.