wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneofakind

Oct 2, 2006
took this at a recent wedding, actually my first time taking wedding too. this shot happen to be just one of the few random shots that i took. i like the way how everybody was watching the flower girl making her way down the steps and also how the boy was trying to take a picture. does it work for you? would like comments on composition and framing thanks!

wedding1cs.jpg

sorry guys, problem solved and writeup is up :)

I think it a shot alright but the composition is too by the rule if you get what i meant. the verticals are vertical, the horizontals are horizontal. You might try tilting the camera alittle for better composition.

The area where the heads are, are too burned out, seem to see heads merged together in all the dark patches.

Not a bad shot nonetheless :) just my 2cents

My critques are there are no expressions revealed. The main subject the flower girl if focused will be alot better.

My critques are there are no expressions revealed. The main subject the flower girl if focused will be alot better.

after reading it i thought so too, missed this point out. cos like you mention its about the girl more than the crowd actually. she's the attention grabber. good point fotoudavid!~

Status
Not open for further replies.