Wedding template for photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

erina

Feb 24, 2005
Malaysia
Hi all,

i'm searching for wedding template for photoshop. i'd like to start my own album on wedding portrait and the template will be helpful for quick kickstart. Anyone know where (URL) can i download or buy those templates?

Regards, Erina

oh.. that is something similar to what i'm looking for, but i prefer template (multiple layers type...etc) which i can download. Recently many wedding photos album i saw has similar template used and i believe it is from the same software.

erina said:
Hi all,

i'm searching for wedding template for photoshop. i'd like to start my own album on wedding portrait and the template will be helpful for quick kickstart. Anyone know where (URL) can i download or buy those templates?

Regards, Erina

The best method is to make your own. It's neither difficult nor time consuming as Photoshop has a well documented feature on it's embedded commands for web page generation.

Ian i think you have misunderstood what i need. i'm looking for template which i can use to embedded some of the wedding photos into photo album. I have seen some PS template with multiple layer, specially design for wedding and printing purpose. It come with multiple size depend on how large the print is. Those template has attractive background. What i need to do just to include the photo, blended with the template, do some PS job and send for album printing.

erina

out of curosity - are you looking for free ones or one that you have to pay for.

it seems you want something unique or at least not over used, something simple pluck and place and if its free to well if you find anything let us know.

both, free or paid. of course if there's a free template for download, this will be my first choice. ;) Doesn't matter whether it is unique. I remember i seen it somewhere in the web for download but i couldn't recall the webside... :dunno:

erina said:
Ian i think you have misunderstood what i need. i'm looking for template which i can use to embedded some of the wedding photos into photo album. I have seen some PS template with multiple layer, specially design for wedding and printing purpose. It come with multiple size depend on how large the print is. Those template has attractive background. What i need to do just to include the photo, blended with the template, do some PS job and send for album printing.

Erina, thats a simple enough job, anyone competent in PS can create such a template in a short time. Nothing hard there at all.

Ian, again, i think you misunderstand what i need. if i were to create myself, i won't ask for template download at the first place. "quick kickstart" is key word there. To create a 2x20 pages album, i need at least 80 professional quality templates to choose from, and i need this within a week.

Nevermind, i've located some sources where i can buy those templates.

Ian said:
Erina, thats a simple enough job, anyone competent in PS can create such a template in a short time. Nothing hard there at all.
The PS web gallery generator looks "squared"... anyone knows how to change it?

r u using canon?

cos the zoom browser has something similar.

select ur photos, theme, background, etc.

auto arrange of pics or u can manually adjust.

resize is simply changing the output format.

simple yet powerful.

Thanks for the tip... me go look see look see.... heeheehee... didn't even bother to install canon's software :embrass:

ya,
canon includes a software which is great for making a photo album, can customise quite alot.

check it out~

erina said:
Ian, again, i think you misunderstand what i need. if i were to create myself, i won't ask for template download at the first place. "quick kickstart" is key word there. To create a 2x20 pages album, i need at least 80 professional quality templates to choose from, and i need this within a week.

Nevermind, i've located some sources where i can buy those templates.

Hi erina,
Mind sharing the sources from where you can buy those templates?
Thanks.

i got it from a friend of mine working in a wedding studio. he bought it from China, and willing to sell some of the templates to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.