Wedding Shoot in Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtlim

Nov 28, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi everybody,

My friend has asked me to be their photographer for their wedding in Malaysia. Well, I have taken a few in Singapore but never in Malaysia.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can point out to me what to look out for a Chinese wedding in Malaysia.

Btw, the wedding is this Sunday and they just informed me now! :sweat:

Thank you! :)

wtlim said:
I would greatly appreciate if anyone can point out to me what to look out for a Chinese wedding in Malaysia.

Either I'm reading your question wrong or you need to rephrase it.. why would a Chinese wedding in Malaysia be any different from one in Singapore? :dunno:

GYR

wtlim said:
Hi everybody,

My friend has asked me to be their photographer for their wedding in Malaysia. Well, I have taken a few in Singapore but never in Malaysia.

Btw, the wedding is this Sunday and they just informed me now! :sweat:

Thank you! :)

Just shoot as per normal for what you shoot in singapore, the only thing that worry you could be ... is there any problem for you to go in and out and the equipment issues through the causeway? well good luck to you ... ;)

I have never attended one in Malaysia. So on the safe side, I'm asking if there are any differences. But I think it should be the same. Just don't want to be caught off-guard when some important thing is happening. kekeke! ;)

Dude, the best person to ask is the couple themselves.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Just shoot as per normal for what you shoot in singapore, the only thing that worry you could be ... is there any problem for you to go in and out and the equipment issues through the causeway? well good luck to you ... ;)

Hmm...that is something that I haven't thought of :think:

espn said:
Dude, the best person to ask is the couple themselves.

Yeah, I have talked to them but they don't know much either. And I am looking more on the photographer's point of view. :)

They will and should have an itinerary of the day's events and what will be roughly going on at each point of time in the day, I guess the tough thing is to catch the moments roughly based on the itinerary, but that should tide you through. :)

Can I tag along? :)

But they seem to be unprepared. Imagine asking me to be their photographer 2 days before their big day? :dunno: I usually get at least a month's notice.

I just took out my camera and clear the dust and fungus. It's now ready to fire. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.