Wedding portrait with excellent natural light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexMoi

Mar 26, 2007
www.alexmoi.net
sydney-wedding-portrait17.jpg

This whole series of portrait was taken with natural light come in from the hotel window. All setting of shutter speed, aperture and ISO are available for viewing with Firefox exif plugin.

Enjoy viewing, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. :)

I dont really shoot weddings. Just want to know. For this type of shots, why is the focus on the bride? Is there any reason for it?

I dont really shoot weddings. Just want to know. For this type of shots, why is the focus on the bride? Is there any reason for it?

Hi, i know you are directing the qn at the Threadstarter but thot i might just give a little input...

For events (such as for weddings), everything is a spilt second decision. Sometimes its hard to decide and only experience count. In this case, if the focus is on the groom, there wild be question why the bride is OOF. I do hope that the TS has both shots... haha.

My little input is that perhaps the TS, as the photographer, could arrange the couple so that she places her hands lovingly and protectively over her husband?

Anyway, the side light is good and the eye details on the bride is lovely.

My humble 2 cents.

Why I asked is because, I can imagine the wedding photographer facing problems because he does not have control of the lighting especially during the reception/dinner.

So knowing the DOF is not enough... How do you decide which one to focus? So i guess the answer would be judgement or experience. :D

Sorry for the OT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.