Wedding photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLQ said:
hey catchlights,
so lets say $1000. what is in the package.
coz i know last time with films, they will say how many rolls for films and also the photos printed, how many are size what etc. now with digital SLR how is the package now?

Thanks again.

cheers-
Than ask your friends to look at the "content" first lor :bsmilie:

Some for 1K just simple straight shoot and simple 4R album, a low-end budget package from branded photographers.

Some for 1k come with 500~600 4R photos in 2 albums, all shots with touch up and effects, plus one 30 pages magazine layout 8R coffee table album, free DVD slide show, free express photo slideshow for dinner, offer from "everything also can, everything also give" kind of photographers.

For film photography still have, but bewared those offer low price package come with 8 rolls, but in the end shot 20 rolls for you.:eek:

ckuang said:
Hi CLQ, no, it's not for studio photos. I only specialize in actual day photography so the $5K is towrds their actual day. Yes, most photogs use 35mm slrs, but the higher end ones may also use medium format. I do sometimes.
An increasing trend among couples is to forgo their pre wedding/studio shoot and just spend all the money on their actual day wedding photography. Or that's the way with most of my clients anyway. Can't really speak for other photographers.
oh :) thanks for letting me know :)

catchlights said:
Than ask your friends to look at the "content" first lor :bsmilie:

Some for 1K just simple straight shoot and simple 4R album, a low-end budget package from branded photographers.

Some for 1k come with 500~600 4R photos in 2 albums, all shots with touch up and effects, plus one 30 pages magazine layout 8R coffee table album, free DVD slide show, free express photo slideshow for dinner, offer from "everything also can, everything also give" kind of photographers.

For film photography still have, but bewared those offer low price package come with 8 rolls, but in the end shot 20 rolls for you.:eek:
Hey catchlights :)
thanks for information. I asked coz i need a guideline that for $1000, what will they gets. This are all information for my colleague coz she was offered a $1000 package. She asked me, but i say i have no idea at all but said i will check for her.

Thank you again!

kijer said:
me heard frm my former boss dat can range frm 300 to 3000 depend on wat quality u want lor.
:sweat:

I thought the range WAS $0 to $8000?

I have stopped shooting free weddings, so dun :rbounce: me.

so the range should be $300 to $8000?

Status
Not open for further replies.