Wedding Photo Coverage from $150/nett

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkertR

Dear all,
been a while since I've been on CS and I'm providing a special BUDGET (read... BUDGET) wedding photography services as follows. I'm an experienced wedding photographer, covering weddings and events as a main photographer for over 70 paid wedding & event shoots. My portfolio summary is available for those of you who are interested via email. This is a service that I hope will be able to bless those who are on a tight budget. You can be assured that despite paying budget, you will not be getting budget photographs. God bless! SMS me at (65) 98-320-642. Please DO NOT call. Thank you

Please note that this service is specially tailored for couples on a shoe-string budget. Want a "bang for your buck" photography service? This is it.

You may Pick & Choose - Mix & Match. If 2 or more packages are selected, you will get a 10% discount. If you pick 3, I'll throw in the add-on album FOC.

I have my own transport and will not charge for my transport or if you need me to ferry some people from your place to the destination, it will be complementary.

1. ROM - $150 - 2 hours. Minimum 150 Photos. All photos on DVD. Color-corrected, sharpened, ready for print. Add $50 for a hardcover 4R Summary Album with 21 edited photographs in black hard-covered box.

2. Church Wedding - $250 - 3 hours. Minimum 300 Photos. All photos on DVD. Color-corrected, sharpened, ready for print. Add $50 for a hardcover 4R Summary Album with 21 edited photographs in black hard-covered box.

3. Morning Rider - $150 - 2 hours. Minimum 150 Photos. All photos on DVD. Color-corrected, sharpened, ready for print. Add $50 for a hardcover 4R Summary Album with 21 edited photographs in black hard-covered box.

4. Lunch/Dinner Rider - $250 - 3 hours. All photos on DVD. Color-corrected, sharpened, ready for print. Add $50 for a hardcover 4R Summary Album with 21 edited photographs in black hard-covered box.

Premium Package

Our Premium Package gives you nothing short of the best @ $1688:
1. Full-day event coverage from AM to PM
2. Minimum of 2 photographers to cover your event with their transport covered
3. 300 Photographs printed in a black slotted album
4. 1 x Mini Summary Photobook (4R) with black hard cover case ($50 for each extra)
5. 1 x Coffee Table Summary Photobook (S8R) with black hard cover case
6. All original photos on DVDs
7. All edited photos on DVDs (from your 300, mini photobook and coffee table photobook)
8. Delivery of photos within 4 weeks
9. Payment for Premium Package is 50% on actual day, 50% on collection or 100% on actual day, whichever suits you better. Contact will be issued on actual day before shooting begins.

TERMS:
1. Services are limited to Sundays and require booking in advance (weekdays, subject to availability)
2. A deposit of $50.00 is to be made upon confirmation
3. I will arrange for a photographer to cover in the event where I am ill and unable to shoot. The $50.00 deposit will be returned to you (full price less $50.00 if main photographer is unable to attend).
4. Payment to be made on actual day.
5. Photos delivered to you in 3 weeks.

Got a PM asking if the photos on the image above are from SSWP and the answer is YES! You may email us to view our portfolio anytime :) The photos above are selections for your viewing pleasure :)

Bump for today :)

Services limited to Saturday nights - Sunday nights only
Please email us if you have a weekday appointment you would like to work out with us

Last edited:
Thank you for the bookings that you have made :) We at SSWP appreciate the support and look forward your wedding days!

Meanwhile, we apologize that we do not shoot on Saturdays except for dinner ROM or Actual Day Weddings that are held int he late PM of Saturday. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.