Wear simi during shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlkk76

Dec 28, 2006
Tampines
Dis may sound a bit lame but it seem there isn't any thread abt wear simi attire lor.

Basically just wanna noe wat attire shooters normally wear during their shooting? :confused:

For me, normally would be my trusted GIO plain t-shirt wif a printed bermuda :bsmilie:

SG weather hot hot mah....

If shooting in air-con place or function leh, I would go wif a short sleeve shirt and jean

Big plain white tshirt, can bounce flash off yourself :)

Anything you're comfortable in....

Depends on type of shoot.

For events must dress appropriately.

Landscapes anything goes.

Walkabouts for street shots either dress like local or dress like tourists with a big hat, sometimes can merge into big tour groups and follow up the tour coach and join for free buffet lunch at mongolian restaurant.

Security guard stop you just speak something that sounds jap or korean and pretend you don't understand, say thank you bye bye singapore nice.

for trade shows, gala dinner, sometimes even photographers are required to wear dinner jackets or at least a suit :confused:

Air show during trade days requires shirt and trousers and covered shoes.

Conference and product launches: usually all black so as not to distract audiences. Imagine wearing a white shirt and roaming around in the dark.

For motorsports in pit area: trousers and covered shoes.

indoors events: when in doubt, just wear black trousers, black long sleeve shirt (can roll up later if dress code not strict)

for trade shows, gala dinner, sometimes even photographers are required to wear dinner jackets or at least a suit :confused:

Conference and product launches: usually all black so as not to distract audiences. Imagine wearing a white shirt and roaming around in the dark.

indoors events: when in doubt, just wear black trousers, black long sleeve shirt (can roll up later if dress code not strict)

Thanks for your sharing, it is very informative,:thumbsup:

what bout for model shoots?
if fall in love with model muz dress nice nice to show model;p

to me...anything comfortable is good...

if the model wears bikini...you can wear swimming trunk to shoot...

well..under the hot sun in this kinda of Singapore weather..i think people tends to accept if you underdress for occasions. They more worry about their look good in the photos you shoot.

for events like product launches, conferences, usually trousers, shoes and a black long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up if its not too formal. other wise, jeans, covered shoes and a polo shirt/casual shirt. i shoot mostly indoor events so i cannot wear berms :bsmilie:

wear something sexy or funny then the ppl will smile when u take their pics and girls will ask u to take their pics then can shunbien cheehong

Wearing a photo vest will make you look more pro.. :thumbsup:

wow good tips. :thumbsup:

i personally try to wear collar T shirt or shirt and a particular pair of black khakis. doesn't look too sloppy and got two extra pockets at knee level.

for casual shoot anything goes :bsmilie:

i also try to wear either white or black. but seems like black is better for indoors so i shd give it a try :cool:

White hat, white shirt, white pants and white shoes! =D Can use to bounce sunlight and acts as fill flash. ;);)

White hat, white shirt, white pants and white shoes! =D Can use to bounce sunlight and acts as fill flash. ;);)

also, people with give way cause they think you're ***! :bsmilie:

EDIT: hmmm those 3 letters are censored too? cool.

Last edited:
Have Men in Black surely have Men in White ma!

i wear wad the model wear!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.