Ways to Cheat in an Exam : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChObiTs

Apr 18, 2003
Visit site
Hey everyone.... anyone who have cheating experience in exam feel free to post ur experience here .... : )

Ehheemm. To fit the theme, let me present you with some couraging words. (especially for those who gonna take exams.)
:devil:

duilian.gif

1. get someone to cough in the background while u make inane remarks about the answers...

2. get someone to throw apple, banana, car, dog, egg.. while u sms the qns out...

LOL

Originally posted by cheechee
Ehheemm. To fit the theme, let me present you with some couraging words. (especially for those who gonna take exams.)
:devil:

duilian.gif

:thumbsup:

haha...use it as your avatar when exam is coming lor...

Originally posted by denizenx
1. get someone to cough in the background while u make inane remarks about the answers...

2. get someone to throw apple, banana, car, dog, egg.. while u sms the qns out...

LOL

Overdose of Stephen Chow?

lolz...:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

cheating? :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Originally posted by mervlam
cheating? :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

what if you are in the exam hall...everyone in front, left, right, behind all cheating...will u join in or report to the teacher?

Originally posted by Wai
what if you are in the exam hall...everyone in front, left, right, behind all cheating...will u join in or report to the teacher?

DUH....
you must be dreaming! wake up! :D :kok:

Originally posted by Wai
:thumbsup:

haha...use it as your avatar when exam is coming lor...

Ehhmm.. This semester unfortunately i am not able to take exam papers, since i am on industrial attachment.

Gosh, how i miss exams. :devil:

really wanna cheat..:angel:
some things my fwens did b4..(serious they did it successfully)
take the "foolscape" of the exam paper take ALOT empty one arh..
den bring home write the next days papers ans..
wear a jacket (cos my sch's hall is air con) stuff ans inside jacket
cos teachers cant cover everywhere all the time.. of coz.. if u sit in front.. ur prob..lar:devil: den.. take the ans out quickly when no one sees.. tada ans..
can always tear them up after exam

other tactics but requires exact precise execution
put ans inside a place in the loo hide it.. den request go loo (nv seen b4 but always a dream)

write fomulas inside ur pencil case (get cloth type pencil case..once u used it scribble with a black market to hide ur traces)

several other ways.. getting caught tts the worst way hehe..
nt to cheat is the best way..
:D :D

A lot of ideas :bsmilie: wonder can apply them to certification exams anot.

Originally posted by cheechee
Ehhmm.. This semester unfortunately i am not able to take exam papers, since i am on industrial attachment.

Gosh, how i miss exams. :devil:

its ok.. going to ORD from exams this semester.
:devil: :D

Last time during the class test for Chinese (CL1), we had to memorize a number of articles from Lu Xun, Bing Xing and so on. The Chinese tutor will specify which two (out of quite a lot) where she wants us to regurgitate wholesale the original text (àҎÊ). I have never understood the rationale of such a test, at that time when I was in Secondary Three/Four nor do I think it tests anything at all. My tutor's rationale is that we can never comprehend the text and write it in better words so we have to àҎÊ.

Anyway, what we do is this. You need the whole class' co-operation :-

So we wrote the entire text of the articles we have to memorise (using chalk) on the board.
We then erase (gently) the text using the duster; leaving behind a very faint text on the board. If one does not look closely, you will not realise that this is the entire answer to the class test.
We then copy direct from the board, depending on which question we are asked.
For added effect, we make silly mistakes in our paper so as not to arouse suspicion.

Of course, our level of Chinese is horrible (given that we are CL1 in a special stream school). Anyway, those were the happy days of my childhood. I am glad to be one of the brains behind this wonderful idea. Works everytime.

:bwhat:

Originally posted by GoclPa
really wanna cheat..:angel:
some things my fwens did b4..(serious they did it successfully)
take the "foolscape" of the exam paper take ALOT empty one arh..
den bring home write the next days papers ans..
wear a jacket (cos my sch's hall is air con) stuff ans inside jacket
cos teachers cant cover everywhere all the time.. of coz.. if u sit in front.. ur prob..lar:devil: den.. take the ans out quickly when no one sees.. tada ans..
can always tear them up after exam

NOW I know why the teachers want to collect ALL unused foolscap back already.

DARN. No wonder. I thought the school paper looked pretty....

Nai .... the school foolscap paper sucks ......

Status
Not open for further replies.