wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

wat kinda GALS do u faNcY??

Results are only viewable after voting.

someone should do a poll on what kinda guys gers like..that would be interesting too. :D

Mystix said:
someone should do a poll on what kinda guys gers like..that would be interesting too. :D

heheh..
i tot of dat too..
but den.. looking at the ratio of guys:girls here.... :sweat:
not a belly accurate representation would it?? :p

Zerstorer said:
The problem with this poll is that it associates some physical attributes with specific psychological/emotional traits. Personally, I don't think girls can be so easily categorized......can't vote.:)

yeeah.. i know that too... :p
human nature is one of dee most complex thing to unravel..
and its impossible to list down the full range of spectrum of characteristics of women.. dats y i said.. think *general* :blah:

help...type 1 is losing votes to type 2....quick..vote for type 1 ...faster

hmm.. if i were a guy,
i would prefer 40% sporty-sunshine-gal, 40% intelligent-witty-gal, 5% sweet-surgary (not blur), 5% classy-sophisticated, 10% confident-no nonsense type :D

furrypaws said:
hmm.. if i were a guy,
i would prefer 40% sporty-sunshine-gal, 40% intelligent-witty-gal, 5% sweet-surgary (not blur), 5% classy-sophisticated, 10% confident-no nonsense type :D

hit da nail on da head!!!!!

*ding-ding-ding*

I sort of like girls who skip threads like these. You know, those smart ones?

It depends.

As long as the girl gives me the 'feeling', I'll like her, regardless of what she looks like. :D

glennyong said:
hahahahaha.... Sporty i like~~ but whats Lanky ?? :dunno: i think.. i Like.. Sporty yet Shy... not violet yet aggressive in a relationship. and erm.. muz be committed and liberal.. thats the most impt!! hahahaa.. :bsmilie: No need to preety, and cannot be tooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly.... muz got a certain minimum standard to meet... ;p .. i am also not a difficult guy to deal with... juz give me your watery bubbly eyes and i will melt like butter like any other guys.... :bsmilie: ...heeX.. too bad.. cant vote.. if can... i will choose 2... 2 intelligent no good for me.. cuz she will be thinking of what i am thinking and maybe i am in danger... hahahah

like that.. since lanky is tall.. den i dun like liao.. i dun like gers who are tall... i like those short short cute cute ones.... hahahahahaha :sweatsm:

Hmm...can i vote for Taiwanese gals? haha Sweeeeeeeet!

Minoxman said:
I sort of like girls who skip threads like these. You know, those smart ones?

Those girls will probably skip kids who posted like this. You know, those smart ones?

Stylus C34 said:
Those girls will probably skip kids who posted like this. You know, those smart ones?

:bsmilie:
sorry.. cant help it... :thumbsup:

Aiya, why don't have the very rich and very old as an option? Wah, sure in high demand one. A few years of sacrifice and get inheritance, then can enjoy a lifetime of dream camera and lens liaoz.

:bsmilie: Sorry, couldn't resist posting. :bsmilie:

Poon said:
Aiya, why don't have the very rich and very old as an option? Wah, sure in high demand one. A few years of sacrifice and get inheritance, then can enjoy a lifetime of dream camera and lens liaoz.

:bsmilie: Sorry, couldn't resist posting. :bsmilie:
give you Xu Chun Mei and you be her boy-toy, you want not? :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

furrypaws said:
cuz u cant be sweet&anything-goes YET aggressive and confident at the same time!! *doh* :bigeyes:

maybe My Sassy Girl ?? :D