wat kinda GALS do U faNcY??

wat kinda GALS do u faNcY??

Results are only viewable after voting.

no wonder u can get 5dmk2.. hahaha...

err...what has that to do with marital status? They need a new column in identification card

Model of dSLR. If it is 5D2, then marital status is single? 500D, getting married. 1000D, married and hen pecked!:bsmilie:

its up to u how to perceive the naggings as constructive or destructive.

At least we women dun give up on men that easily. :bsmilie:

nagging is never constructive. I have never seen a man enjoy a nagging gf or wife.

We, men, don't give up on women. We just change to another one that does not nag :bsmilie:

We, men, don't give up on women. We just change to another one that does not nag :bsmilie:

ya.. agreed.. i think even women won't enjoy being nag at... that's why i believe everyone should lead a balanced life... our lives should not cente just on gf, bf, wife etc... leave some space for them and give ourselves some space too... it is better for all...

xie xie ni! great minds think alike... *cough cough* so embarrassing

not great minds but human minds ...
basically how you want people to treat you = how u going to treat ppls as well.

i think my life should not be revolved around my partners planet only.
i got my life, my friends, my hobby, my work to manage.

Working life in SG is already hectic .... and many above to manage
so we need to balance.

once not balance - doc will earn a lot money from us. :confused:

gosh i am like .. talking nonsense sleepy good night

not great minds but human minds ...
basically how you want people to treat you = how u going to treat ppls as well.

i think my life should not be revolved around my partners planet only.
i got my life, my friends, my hobby, my work to manage.

Working life in SG is already hectic .... and many above to manage
so we need to balance.

once not balance - doc will earn a lot money from us. :confused:

gosh i am like .. talking nonsense sleepy good night

haha i like to talk nonsense also... too serious isn't good for health...

good nite too...

Or maybe man wear panties. I always have this fetish about how I look in oversized panties ...haha

Good idea. Wear it and tell us your feeling!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

If I dun nag at my bf to wash his car, his car will have a layer of dust, white colour will turn cream, then the bird droppings will probably cover the whole car. Champion lah the guy. But what to do, I chose him to be my bf already. --> At least we women dun give up on men that easily. :bsmilie:

There's this saying about man and woman..

Woman always hope that her man change for her sake(discard all bad habits, laziness etc..).. But he never will (Leopard cannot change its spot)

Man always hope that his woman will never Change for his sake (Change of heart).. But she always do. (Left for a better guy)

So.. part one is true for koplady.. not sure abt part 2...........

If an 81 yo stand in front of you, it'll look oversized (and might drop?)

If an 18 yo stand in front of you, it'll look just right.. (unless you got some, err, medical conditions?)

Or maybe man wear panties. I always have this fetish about how I look in oversized panties ...haha

wow congrats..

Need TFCD Pgs for your wedding? Maybe we can organise a team with sfoto100 and whoever interested, then we shoot from far while your main PG is doing his job.. AD or pre-wedding.. Extra pictures... FOC..

rest assured we will not stand in the way of the main PG..

just sniper/journalist style..

I getting married, that's why can only afford 500D, 18-55mm and 50mm f/1.8. Hahahaha...

Last edited:
wow congrats..

Need TFCD Pgs for your wedding? Maybe we can organise a team with sfoto100 and whoever interested, then we shoot from far while your main PG is doing his job.. AD or pre-wedding.. Extra pictures... FOC..

yeah yeah!!! :thumbsup:

If an 18 yo stand in front of you, it'll look just right.. (unless you got some, err, medical conditions?)

It will be hanging on a thin red line :bsmilie:

chu..chu..chu...chu...chu....load your weapons....chu..chu....chu....chu...chu

Last edited:
Thanks thanks... Wah so touched you wanna form a team some more. Haha. My wedding is Mar next yr so the pre-wedding shoot will only be like in Dec or Jan. So... looooong way to go lah. But I shall post a thread then and ask if anyone wanna come, just let me know. :D

Ok need to go running now. Shall return to cs after im back hm. Lol!

wow congrats..

yeah yeah!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks thanks... Wah so touched you wanna form a team some more. Haha. My wedding is Mar next yr so the pre-wedding shoot will only be like in Dec or Jan. So... looooong way to go lah. But I shall post a thread then and ask if anyone wanna come, just let me know. :D

Ok need to go running now. Shall return to cs after im back hm. Lol!

hi koplady11, tks alot for allowing us to do tfcd for your wedding , we will try our best... i would like to invite a fren to join too...

pls keep us updated

:)