Wanna do something crazy in your life???

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
HI ALL:

Did anyone here wanna do something crazy in your life???

There is one thing i wanna do: Shooting the whole orchard road full of humans in nudes.................;)

I'll come and hold the reflector ;)

I did something crazy, I got married....and it's still driving me crazy....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

smurfman said:
HI ALL:

There is one thing i wanna do: Shooting the whole orchard road full of humans in nudes.................;)

er.. actually that won't be you doing something crazy but the humans in nude filling up Orchard rd who are doing something crazy

I wonder what is the consequences for running nude in Orchard Rd :think:

a) Instant Stardom
b) Woodbridge for a long time
c) Rotans
d) Clubsnap Idol

smurfman said:
HI ALL:

QUOTE]

I've always wanted to do 2 crazy things in my life.. Sky diving and diving in a sea full of sharks.. :p

Bluecoral said:
I've always wanted to do 2 crazy things in my life.. Sky diving and diving in a sea full of sharks.. :p

do both at the same time!

sky dive into a sea full of sharks! :)

Benign said:
I wonder what is the consequences for running nude in Orchard Rd :think:

a) Instant Stardom
b) Woodbridge for a long time
c) Rotans
d) Clubsnap Idol
This is Singapore.
Today the newspaper just reported that 1 guy stood nude next to kitchen window, waved to neighbour, then neighbour reported to police, then police came and arrested him...

Sjourn said:
I did something crazy, I got married....and it's still driving me crazy....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good one :bsmilie:

This is Singapore.
Today the newspaper just reported that 1 guy stood nude next to kitchen window, waved to neighbour, then neighbour reported to police, then police came and arrested him...

What a waste! Might as well try it on Orchard Rd liao.
At least he still got a chance to plead insanity :bsmilie:

smurfman said:
HI ALL:

You'll be in the nude too? :bigeyes:

smurfman said:
HI ALL:

i remember there is this photographer who shoot landscape with large group of people in nude, he has a very artistic eye to things, forgot his name though (i'm not familiar with big names in the photgraphy circle) anyone knows?

eikin said:
i remember there is this photographer who shoot landscape with large group of people in nude, he has a very artistic eye to things, forgot his name though (i'm not familiar with big names in the photgraphy circle) anyone knows?

edited,joke doesn't work.Is this considered crazy?

go take a hot shower will ya...

zaxh81 said:
could it be Mr luo?

Luo sian seng (mister nude)

erm ... there is such a photographer, but definitely not your Mr Nude. btw the joke doesn't quite work, abit 'cold' ah ...

ya, i join the CS forum!

smurfman said:
HI ALL:

Ha Ha ha Xiao Lang...:bsmilie: You really got many XIAO idea..:bsmilie:

The craziest thing i want to do in life is to reply this thread..
upz upz upz for you!!:bsmilie:

eikin said:

I also came across his works :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but it kept me thinking...how did he gst so many subjects:think: :dunno:

CYRN said:
I also came across his works

but it kept me thinking...how did he gst so many subjects:think: :dunno:

Should be from a club or something like that.:think:
Can start a thread here, maybe can also.:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.