walk about Pentax zoom lens: which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with the Kit, and it's good for its value.

Just that sometimes, you just want to use one lens, go around and shoot without having really needing to change lens. My typical shooting almost revolved around these ranges, not much wide stuff, and a little more zoom than 50mm. That's why I thought of getting either of these 2.

Please post some pixs taken by the 24 - 90mm.

I do have the 50-200mm. Fantastic lens for the price.

It's just that I'll really want a walk about one :D

I always keep my promises. Go to

http://www.pbase.com/timotheus/24-90_samples

Note these are not sharpened. Hope it gives you an idea.

I just started a new thread and put the url in that too - it may be useful to people considering alternatives to the 16-45 etc etc.

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks Tim!

I thought the pix are all pretty good. Of course, some of the pixs would have been better with the 50-200 (range wise).

The pixs are pretty sharp too, imo.

Anyone's got the 28-70mm, just so that we can get a comparison going? What about the one who just bought from Feng Wei in his thread earlier in Market place??

Thanks Tim!

I thought the pix are all pretty good. Of course, some of the pixs would have been better with the 50-200 (range wise).

The pixs are pretty sharp too, imo.

Anyone's got the 28-70mm, just so that we can get a comparison going? What about the one who just bought from Feng Wei in his thread earlier in Market place??

Ha,ha, that would be me.;) Ok give me some time and I'll post some pix from the 28-70 that I got from Fengwei.

Status
Not open for further replies.