Upgrade Metz mecablitz flash firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgerock

Nov 20, 2006
Anyone can advise where I can get firmware upgrades for Metz flash unit in Singapore (not the new ones which got USB socket).

Normally, how long does it take to do such upgrades. Thanks.

Anyone can advise where I can get firmware upgrades for Metz flash unit in Singapore (not the new ones which got USB socket).

Normally, how long does it take to do such upgrades. Thanks.
Do a search on the distributor in sg or email to metz.de
But then metz.de will want you to send back and the postage is not worth the update.

Go online and search for the updated hotshoe version to buy.

I just got contact with METZ germany. They recommmend I either send it to Singapore Tithes Optique or BogenImaging in USA. It seems like Tithes Optique is no longer valid. The phone number provided is not in use. Zzz..

Now writing to METZ USA and see if I will have better luck.

Geesh, METZ never update their dealer listing. Really disappointed.

I just got contact with METZ germany. They recommmend I either send it to Singapore Tithes Optique or BogenImaging in USA. It seems like Tithes Optique is no longer valid. The phone number provided is not in use. Zzz..

Now writing to METZ USA and see if I will have better luck.

Geesh, METZ never update their dealer listing. Really disappointed.
You can ask some of the local shop selling metz products and ask for the distributors no. :)

Anyway also not sure if they can do the upgrade on the firmware. If they can't bother to inform METZ HQ on their change of phone number, its seems like they purposely want to be left alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.