Updated LX3 Price with bundled accessories

Hi all,

I'm also searching for a LX3. I've called two shops yesterday to get a quote. Just to update here for your info.

Parisilk-Bedok
$690
-8GB card

MS Color - Main
$689 (out of stock, stock coming in in 1st week of Sep, but not confirmed)
-8Gb card
-extra batt
-screen protector

Does anyone knows where to get a LX3 with the same price and freebies as MS color?

Hi all,

I'm also searching for a LX3. I've called two shops yesterday to get a quote. Just to update here for your info.

Parisilk-Bedok
$690
-8GB card

MS Color - Main
$689 (out of stock, stock coming in in 1st week of Sep, but not confirmed)
-8Gb card
-extra batt
-screen protector

Does anyone knows where to get a LX3 with the same price and freebies as MS color?

Lucky Store - Holland Village
$688
-8GB Card
-Scn Protector

Thanks a lot for the adresses !
Any news concerning the actual prices of the LX3 in singapore ?
Any recommendations ?

Florence from MS Colour said she had none so I got the last copy from Parisilk Bedok today... ;)
Anyway it is also available at Mohd Mustafa at $735 with 8 gig card.

Is 635 bah? Just saw it yesterday. Audio house is selling 640. All come with a 8gb card.

Hmmm, really? I was with my client at Mustafa today and we both saw it at $735 both at the basement and ground level.
If really $635 as you claim, I would have bought it on the spot. If you can get for me at $635, I'll be happy to ask you to get for me another set...

I walked in funan center yesterday.
I found one seller at 650s$ (alone) but no stock anymore.
All the other prices were over 749s$ without anything.

are you talking about http://www.audiohouse.com.sg/ ?

thks

Hi,

COMEX is round the corner. Do you think they'll have better deals at COMEX for the LX3? Any experience?

Anyone has any info on the availability of LX3 in black in Singapore? I will be coming down to Singapore on September 26, and I'm hoping to purchase this camera then. Thanks

hi TheStig,
still got 2 weeks before u reach s'pore hard to say availability

cheers

Suggestion :

When we quote prices maybe we can mention with or without GST for apple to apple comparison. Also I have noted MS Color -the prices quoted is normally cash and not credit card. For credit card,the price are higher.

Sometimes I also wonder our decision process. We go to buy say from shop A which offers
$X cheaper. However the transportation cost especially if you drive- petrol, car park charges etc.. is a more than the $X.

Just got emails from John 3:16, TK, and AP. They're all out of stock for the LX3 :( Hopefully they get new shipment by the end of the month...

Hi,

COMEX is round the corner. Do you think they'll have better deals at COMEX for the LX3? Any experience?

My fren just came back from comex. I asked him to help me look out for the LX3 case, but he said there is no panasonic booth there.

yah.. i can verify with that. i was there just to buy lx3. -__-

yah, was trying to find the panasonic booth at the floor plan but can't...

Panasonic is not participating in the COMEX. Read today's ads in ST.

I have checked with Cathay Photo in March.

The price is :

Panasonic LX3 @S$635.00 (Free: 8 GB memory and case)

The freebie is good enough.

Don't know how much now.

I have checked with Cathay Photo in March.

The price is :

Panasonic LX3 @S$635.00 (Free: 8 GB memory and case)

The freebie is good enough.

Don't know how much now.

currently out of stock again in ms color, heard last sold price also around there

Why waste time with shops that don't want to carry or are unable to get stock?
Parisilk Holland Village has PLENTY of ready stock at similar price. ($635 before GST, same like most places)
I believe Panasonic has a roadshow going on now... friend of mine had a friend there yesterday and there was ready stock.