Update: 60`s Fashion Shooting Event on 2nd of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permission Granted:thumbsup:

This assignment will go to EOW to dedicated a thread to Suekay and her models for a job well done.

Sue,
i think 3 days ban is more than enough, or else we will write a petition to lift your ban.

harrynkl said:
Permission Granted:thumbsup:

This assignment will go to EOW to dedicated a thread to Suekay and her models for a job well done.

Sue,
i think 3 days ban is more than enough, or else we will write a petition to lift your ban.
wholeheartly agreed with encik it quite a pity..actually

still a bit apprenhensive abt posting my...
how abt cyber?
he got very nice portraiture passport shots
afraid my shots can't do justice to Suekay and her fabulous models
:sweat:

eow said:

how abt cyber?

Me agreed....:embrass: ....Posted mine in my blog. (Dare not to compare with the pros :embrass: ).

eow said:

how abt cyber?

not to worry, seen your works, award winning shoots, i be waiting for it tonite, if not....:devil:

Cyber had create a lots so the next assigment will go to you

harrynkl said:
not to worry, seen your works, award winning shoots, i be waiting for it tonite, if not....:devil:

Cyber had create a lots so the next assigment will go to you
**faintz**

words cannot describe how the shoot went.
comments are deceiving, you have to go for one yourself to personally feel it.
it's a once in a lifetime experience and is a wonderfully chaotic one at that.

Edgedale said:
These are some of my shot took from my A700 powershot with wide-angle convertor (handheld with no flash)

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Thank for the photos. Thank you! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silly Flower's Portfolio

elise_ng said:
Can't wait to see the photos... ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silly Flower's Portfolio

Juz feel that we had miss out our approachable Elise
Pls pardon the snapshot quality, never really PP it.. ;p

Enhanced_MAK0020.jpg

Enhanced_MAK0016.jpg

Edgedale said:
These are some of my shot took from my A700 powershot with wide-angle convertor (handheld with no flash)

IMG_0368.jpg

What on earth is this? Bad hair day? You posted this picture, you must like it. Tell me one thing about this is picture that is worth liking about. Other than her hair on "fire", what on earth is that shadow and bloches doing on her right cheek. Oh my god!!!!

I haven't seen a picture that qualifies for my "IT SUCKS" catagory for a long time. This one definately does.

By the way, what the **** are you doing shooting portrait with a wide angle converter? No wonder, everthing looked distorted. Any please send the camera back to Harbour Front to calibrate the auto focusing mechicism, everything is out of focus.

Oh forgot, if you want to go shoot macro, go shoot macro, but please dont use the model's face to shoot macro!!!!!!

Deadpoet said:
What on earth is this? Bad hair day? You posted this picture, you must like it. Tell me one thing about this is picture that is worth liking about. Other than her hair on "fire", what on earth is that shadow and bloches doing on her right cheek. Oh my god!!!!

I haven't seen a picture that qualifies for my "IT SUCKS" catagory for a long time. This one definately does.

By the way, what the **** are you doing shooting portrait with a wide angle converter? No wonder, everthing looked distorted. Any please send the camera back to Harbour Front to calibrate the auto focusing mechicism, everything is out of focus.

Oh forgot, if you want to go shoot macro, go shoot macro, but please dont use the model's face to shoot macro!!!!!!

oh well, isn't it HIS COLLECTION. Can't you read!

btw why can't shoot portrait with WA - just becos you heard it, learn it from people hence you got mental block that a portrait must look perfect propotionately.

and which master taught you that human face cannot use for macro shoot.

don't limit what other can or cannot do in photography.

Sorry OT!

Here is a model's face macro

Betti-8.jpg[img]

Oops! fingers too fast!

Betti8.jpg

Well, some people DO HAVE a lot of rules!

the world cup soccer is indeed a world cup fever.
everyone has not enough sleep. including the models.

student said:
Oops! fingers too fast!

Betti8.jpg

Well, some people DO HAVE a lot of rules!
Doc
nice closeup/macro :thumbsup:
we can just ignore him(dp)
dun want to turn this wonderful thread of suekay into another verbal battleground.
We dun want to be at his level yet:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.