Update: 60`s Fashion Shooting Event on 2nd of July

Status
Not open for further replies.
psx2sg said:
Hi guys, posted mine in my blog too... newbie.... so please do not hiam hor...thank you thank you.... and please give your generous comment :
http://psx2sg.multiply.com/photos/album/14

did u take the pics with FZ-30???

nice series...
i notice that u like to take pics from a low angle.
sometimes it may not flatter the models. my 2 cent thoughts.

vbs1979 said:
did u take the pics with FZ-30???

nice series...
i notice that u like to take pics from a low angle.
sometimes it may not flatter the models. my 2 cent thoughts.

Hey no problem, comment welcome. No, took it with a D50. No choice... if i too many cameras behind me and anytime will bang it with the photographers behind :dunno: so i either sits down or kneel thats y i had the low angle shots.

But again, if i can take good shots with difficult angle it would be my accomplishments. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

psx2sg said:
Hey no problem, comment welcome. No, took it with a D50. No choice... if i too many cameras behind me and anytime will bang it with the photographers behind :dunno: so i either sits down or kneel thats y i had the low angle shots.

But again, if i can take good shots with difficult angle it would be my accomplishments. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
agreed
if got chance next time must take outdoor shoot one..especially PO PO :heart:

eow said:
agreed
if got chance next time must take outdoor shoot one..especially PO PO :heart:

My Fav, Popo and Patricia...;p :heart: :lovegrin:

DP has strike again.. anyway.. got to agree with his criq.. things are really OOF .. i dun see the value of have ur screen with only the model face.; there are more than a face to shoot for model shoot. neithe is usinga WA for macro shoot . definately not my cup of tea..

I believe that its ur call to shoot macro/wide-angle or whatever style u deem fit,
coz' end of day, it ur photos, ur style :cool:

However if u shoot macro, w/ urslf at such close distance to the models, never back-off after taking a few macro shoots alrdy.
Plzz consider the other 10-15 photographers behind u also need to capture a decent shoot..

U wan ppl to shoot ur backside ??? ;( :rolleyes:
Or u tink u more photogenic than the model??? :angry:

Come on, u know who u r...
If u think that is ur style, can always go for1 to 1 shoot w/ the model mah :devil:

Finally, someone speaks up. Macroing? Bollocks to that. That bloody rude. Brush up on your etiquette. You know who you are.

found something interesting.....
to lighten/cool up/down everyone
dedicate this and this this to our Hair Master/Guru

actually... macro or not macro thats only a joke, i think the ppl who are making the comment about the 'bad shots' are not there are the shooting, trust me, the ppl are having funat the shoot, no one is blocking no one, everyone knows what they're doing. I'm sure thats the ultimate motif of the whole session right? everyone happy and everyone exchange idea with everyone at the scene?

psx2sg said:
actually... macro or not macro thats only a joke, i think the ppl who are making the comment about the 'bad shots' are not there are the shooting, trust me, the ppl are having funat the shoot, no one is blocking no one, everyone knows what they're doing. I'm sure thats the ultimate motif of the whole session right? everyone happy and everyone exchange idea with everyone at the scene?

Fun! Excuse me. If you have your own bloody model assigned to your group shoot her. Not take other group's models what for your turn. You those who you are. Thumbs down to that.

Klose said:
Fun! Excuse me. If you have your own bloody model assigned to your group shoot her. Not take other group's models what for your turn. You those who you are. Thumbs down to that.

Pardon my spelling.

Fun! Excuse me. If you have your own bloody model assigned to your group shoot her. Not take other group's models wait for your bloody turn. You know who you are. Thumbs down to that.

Klose said:
Come on, lets cool down... I was using a long lens, everyone was infront of me, still can shoot.

yilishengxian said:
Come on, lets cool down... I was using a long lens, everyone was infront of me, still can shoot.

It's not just about snapping the model. It's about having eye contact. Yes, you used a 70-200. There were others who were using primes and mid range zooms.

Klose said:
Pardon my spelling.

Fun! Excuse me. If you have your own bloody model assigned to your group shoot her. Not take other group's models wait for your bloody turn. You know who you are. Thumbs down to that.

Haha bro, almost forget abt that, thx for recalling tis another unconsiderate act
I mean if u snipe 1-2 shoots of the model belonging to another grp, that still tolerable
but shoving n competing w/ the grp assigned to shoot the model.. OMG :nono:

Fun at other ppl expense = selfish

Oh! Nice pose sia! Come, come, I oso shoot! Wah, macro sia...

*sees 7 people around one model*

Sorry, Iris, can you look at me? Look over here too! Okay, look here. Face this way!

*sees the model flustered and distracted*

Patricia, hold that pose. Yes, okay, swee. -snaps-

*sees a blue butt in the corner of the image, sees another aiming his lens straight into the mirror behind*

Where the heck did that come out from?

Horsba85 said:

Sorry, Iris, can you look at me? Look over here too! Okay, look here. Face this way!

*sees a blue butt in the corner of the image, sees another aiming his lens straight into the mirror behind*

Hmmm, looks like thats what happening infront of me while i'm shooting MY ASSIGNED MODEL with a long lens. Everyone was infront of me, but it already happened...

I know its frustrating, but no one can do anything about it already since its over.

I just tried to get whatever shots which I can get while they're at it.

Lets cool down.

Horsba85 said:

yr FOC not good. go back to reservist and practice more. hahaha! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.