Upcoming Wedding open to newbies to come take photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower222

Jul 26, 2008
Dear all,

I am going to get married on 9th Aug, 2008 (yes, you are right... it is National Day!), and am open to hv any one of you who are looking to build your WEDDING DAY portfolio to come take photos for us.

If you are interested, you may email me directly at <gal747-wp@yahoo.com>.

Thank you!
Zoe

Will ask my son to email you, he likes to learn how to take photo. I just gave him my Canon G2.

smart way to save money....hahaa

anyone with kit lens wanna try ?
obviously TS is looking for cheaper rates or perhaps someone free that day...:bsmilie:

guys, be nice, TS can ask anything, is up to you or anyone to take up the offer.

btw, to TS, just check your profile, so can I say you are looking for...

"if have photo come out, that's nice, but if don't have, than never mind" this type?

Dear all,

I am going to get married on 9th Aug, 2008 (yes, you are right... it is National Day!), and am open to hv any one of you who are looking to build your WEDDING DAY portfolio to come take photos for us.

If you are interested, you may email me directly at <gal747-wp@yahoo.com>.

Thank you!
Zoe

When is your wedding held at?:think:

so do u mind kitlens?...that all i have :eek:

thread move to the services wanted forum

Congratulations and good luck on your wedding photos
I hope you also have a pro capturing your big day

No, I want someone who is serious abt wanting to build up his/her portfolio... need not be perfect... may be amateur even... but definitely someone who doesn't take this as a joke...

No, I want someone who is serious abt wanting to build up his/her portfolio... need not be perfect... may be amateur even... but definitely someone who doesn't take this as a joke...

well just so you know, even if someone takes this seriously, he won't be bound to give u any/many images.

of course, i'm sure there might be nice pple who would be serious and give u all that u want.

My advice, all parties involve better write down all terms and conditions.

Caveat Emptor

Please be reminded that Clubsnap do not provide or is responsible for the photograhers nor the services of photographers or any gate crashers

Hence any deal whether is free or not is up to the TS and so called photographers.

We will not entertain any subsequent complaints by the TS or photographers or request to delete any of the images if the so called photographers posted it up for comments here etc etc etc.

do you hire any pro that day taking as the main photographer? or you are just relying on people here in clubsnap?

Dear all,

Thank you!
Zoe

Hi Zoe

I will be interested IF the bride is really 38 :think:.
Can you please confirm?
Thanks.

I wanna do for your wedding shooting. but i helping my friend doing malay wedding photographer.... also on NATIONAL DAY!!! gosh.... seems alot people love to getting marry in national day.... anyway, at here i'll wish you all the best and happy marriage life! (you know, i also a guy who gonna marry soon) haha. but if you need anymore service please do drop me a email!

email: herbertjulian.photo@gmail.com

Cheers!

Herbert Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.