Unreasonable bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss throws her temper at everyone when she is in a foul mood :angry: . The last time she did that I slapped her with my resignation letter but my big boss wants me to stay on.

With some increment to the salary I suppose? If not, then the big boss must have been a really really nice person to you.

My boss throws her temper at everyone when she is in a foul mood :angry: . The last time she did that I slapped her with my resignation letter but my big boss wants me to stay on.

Since your big boss value you, & your lousy boss is looking for job, best is throw letter.
Then speak to big boss saying you cant work with your incompetent boss and also say she is out looking for jobs. Mention you can easily take over her and do much better.
I think your big boss will promote you to same level as your boss or so, then hinting her to leave :bsmilie:
Or dun need throw letter, just have a talk with your big boss saying how unhappy you are and thinking of leaving.

show them d letter. liddat more sincere, let them kno u mean business. :devil:

a company is oni as gd as d ppl in it! :cool:

I already threw in the letter and my big boss ask me to stay, then she buay song.:(
show them d letter. liddat more sincere, let them kno u mean business. :devil:

a company is oni as gd as d ppl in it! :cool:

What do u do when you encounter bosses who are petty and who don't admit their own mistakes and always insist that they are right even though they are slapped by customers multiple times for their stupid mistakes? These are the people who don't eat humble pie and has already got a rotten name in the industry.

I met such a boss in my first temp job after my NS. He owned the IT company and had three workers (of course one of them was me), excluding his secretary. So everyday we would go to maintain the PCs at our customers' sites (mainly small-medium companies, small factories, etc.). Everyday the three of us would follow him and everyday we were sure to get a scolding from him. I normally drove the van, with him sitting beside me; my two colleagues would sit at the back. When he's unhappy that day, he would complain about my driving. I drove fast, he said I drove too fast. I drove slow, he said I drove too slow. Then he smoked in the van some more. You would never miss these words from him: stupid, cockenaden, gongkia, and of course the most 'elegant' phrase - gnnbcjb (I hope you know what it is, lol). His skills in PC were not very good. He's a software grad basically and did not have MCSE and CCNA or the A+ Certification. Whenever he cocked up and the customers complained, he would push the blame to us and scold any one of us. His workers never worked long. Anyway, I kept my promise to work for 3 months and thanked God I finally left. My two buddies were still suffering. About a year later, I met one of them and he told me that the company had closed down. Well? The moral of the story? Usually it is not your skills, it is your attitude towards people and matters. Don't think you are the big boss and you can say all kinds of harsh words. :cool:

TS, all the best to you. Stay happy and cool. :)

I already threw in the letter and my big boss ask me to stay, then she buay song.:(

wah, life suckx. time 2 find backdoor. make an exit. i oso kenna such bosses b4, betta leave while still sane, life's too short. dun slave for such boss. :angry:

oh, always spend less if possible. nv kno when it'll come in handy. rainy days can come like a bolt in d blue.

Since you have the support of the big boss, you must issue an ultimatum -- 有她没有我 (got her no me :bsmilie: ).

What do u do when you encounter bosses who are petty and who don't admit their own mistakes and always insist that they are right even though they are slapped by customers multiple times for their stupid mistakes? These are the people who don't eat humble pie and has already got a rotten name in the industry.

QUIT
This is your only leverage and trump card. But you have only one, use it judiciously.

At the end of the day, BIG BOSS does not want trouble. You have to be sure, whom will be protected, you or your immediate boss.

If it's you, then you can play your trump card. If it's not you, good luck.

You said it.. boss. They think they are right and wont take any words from others. It show how narrow minded he is and not willing accept criticism.

I just let it for what he think so if he did not take my initial advises. If the next time he occur the same mistake, I will only say:"Told ya so before." Needless to say too much to get slap back. :(

thought all bosses are the same ? oops... hope my boss aint reading this :nono:

you foresee end of PIE got jam, you ask boss take ECP. your boss says, nb you who are you to teach me? i want PIE eh sai bor? then when you take PIE and dio jam, late and then kena other dai ji, your boss tells you "knn you never tell me is it ?"

i learnt my lesson too well over the years. i kena slapped kaypo, kiasu, attitude problem and now we eventually leave each other alone unless really necessary to talk to each other.

*pat pat on shoulder* just email your boss , gentlyyyyyyyyyy remind him of what you think. ask for his opinion/ advice. anything falls back still have emails said you already 'chor gang' mah. relax lah

Status
Not open for further replies.