Underwater Photography Slideshow (New Posters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tin797

Oct 18, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
photosposter2smallzy8.jpg
&
photosposter1smallry4.jpg

Photos by clubsnapper diver-hloc & melvinleecy :)

http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRM...geLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&IdProdInst=12097455
Register online now
(This is to help us estimate how many chairs to bring up, please register!)

That's tomorrow, remember to come support! :)

Nice Poster !! :thumbsup:

See you tomorr :p

Is the exhibition still available on the weekends?

Exhibition? no no no have exhibition. its going to be slideshow the kind that flashes image from projector to screen, this evening only from 7:30 to 9pm...

I am thinking, we have Toa Payoh library opp our CC, these libraries always host "eye the city" photo exhibition tour. I wonder if we can have a underwater exhibition tour around all the libraries at the end of this year after we had our series of slideshow. Is it very expensive to have an photo exhibition?

i guess the main cost would be that of printing. you'll probably be looking at A4 or A3, or even larger prints. i think dylan had a exhibition at novena once. we'll see if he can give us any input on that.

hmmm, think he printed on his own. There was another exhibition 2 weekends ago at paragon but i think that one the printing was sponsered. :dunno:

Costs would be printing, and exhibition stands and space (at location).

There used to be the Epson Gallery at Wheelock, but that seems to have gone the way of the Dodo. However, it might be a good idea to approach Epson to sponsor printing? Or Fuji-Xerox, maybe?

I have contact at NLB - Woodlands is usually the "eco" library, but space-wise, the one at Bras Basah has a nice foyer on ground floor.

If the photos are marine (duh!), there might be an opportunity to show them at ADEX 2008 (Apr 18-20), as there is an Eco-village being planned for.

Many opportunities :)

dunno how to recognize you at the slideshow, haha... :bsmilie:

Wow... didn't see you.

Me, is the GUY with the black T-shirt, sitting on the floor, showing off the Bali Video.

Next time lor...... :thumbsup:

maybe you guys should go with a nametag...

NAME: _____
CLUBSNAP NICK: ______

haha
ya, should have put name tags last nite ... sorry antacid .. did not really find time to meet & get to know u guys .. paiseh paiseh
btw, where were u sitting ?

.. & I m the guy standing in front ..

Status
Not open for further replies.