Clubsnap divers, come talk face to face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tin797

Oct 18, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
tentacles1vg9.gif

Clubsnap divers - Eric, James(diver_hloc), Kelvin(no_horse_run) & Melvin(melvin_leecy) will be there to present their beautiful delicious photos. And probably other active clubsnap divers like antacid, airfin, howeikwok, bighead, airforce1, pluto, lovells19, kthan, dylan, cat64fish, slaam will come support too (I better send them invitation soon).

So come lah, newbies, oldies, beginners, laojiao:cool:, whoever you are, come interact and share the chimm chimm weird stuffs about undewater photography with all the others.

So, register online now! Free, free!

http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&CRMSPortal_1_action=ACMParticipantMaintain&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&IdProdInst=12097455

I like the poster ... bt the blinkg seems a bit distracting ...

cool bananas, good luck to everyone and i hope there's a large turnout!

unfortunately i can't make it unless someone wants to sponsor a return air-ticket from NY? damn i'm feeling soooo dry.

bt the blinkg seems a bit distracting ...

it's not blinking, it is flashing like the camera flash! (yah, a bit distracting ya? should make the last frame last long enough to read all the info)

BTW, eric, james, kelvin and melvin, can each of you send me one or two photos you like very much? I want to do a poster with real photos of the underwater, size to be about the size of the above poster, or bigger. tin797@yahoo.com.sg

i'm working there now...had to leave all my diving and u/w photography stuff back in sunny singapore.
))=

good luck for the event and hope there'll be more in future!

Clubsnap divers - Eric, James(diver_hloc), Kelvin(no_horse_run) & Melvin(melvin_leecy) will be there to present their beautiful delicious photos. And probably other active clubsnap divers like antacid, airfin, howeikwok, bighead, airforce1, pluto, lovells19, kthan, dylan, cat64fish, slaam will come support too (I better send them invitation soon).

I am coming? how come i dunno? hahaha

she use "probably other divers" ??

it's not blinking, it is flashing like the camera flash! (yah, a bit distracting ya? should make the last frame last long enough to read all the info)

BTW, eric, james, kelvin and melvin, can each of you send me one or two photos you like very much? I want to do a poster with real photos of the underwater, size to be about the size of the above poster, or bigger. tin797@yahoo.com.sg

You mean 'Animal', 'Seascape' photo or photo of ourselve ?? :what:

errmm fishes creatures to show other people what photos we are showing for the slideshow. *cough* if you want to send me your passport photo also cannn... i see what i can do about it ;p

errmm fishes creatures to show other people what photos we are showing for the slideshow. *cough* if you want to send me your passport photo also cannn... i see what i can do about it ;p

Ok.... will Email to U. Lets hope your Email got enough space.... ;p

if more than 10mb my unlimited powerful yahoomail will bounce (dont know why), so if big send via

www.yousendit.com

Will just send you 2-3 just for the poster..... after I find & edited the photos. :sweat: The rest of my photos are with Kevin (NoHorseRun)...... :bsmilie:

Too many 'stuff' on my table right now.... busy busy busy.... :confused:

Btw.... I'm taking 1/2 day leave to be there on the 5th..... see you all again soon. :thumbsup:

aiya, why like that? last meeting also clashed with something... haiz but still will be another one if the divers are on enough.

BTW, do any of you know any popular singapore diving forum I can post this event on? i found a forum.scubish.com but there are only 6 threads in total.

Think most of the people here actively participate in other forums as well .... maybe I try to link in the malaysia diving community ...

its ok! i got not much to share also hahaha

the ppl on the list got like 50x of what i have to share :)

will try to make it for the next one :p

u can try fins haha

Status
Not open for further replies.