Clubsnap divers, come talk face to face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aiya, why like that? last meeting also clashed with something... haiz but still will be another one if the divers are on enough.

BTW, do any of you know any popular singapore diving forum I can post this event on? i found a forum.scubish.com but there are only 6 threads in total.
can try finsonline.com/forum and sgscuba.com.sg

but they're all pretty dead now i think..haha

its ok! i got not much to share also hahaha

the ppl on the list got like 50x of what i have to share :)

will try to make it for the next one :p

u can try fins haha

You're sure ?? ur lembeh gt quite a lot ... you saw more than I do ...

Hi! I am pursuing Open water diver now and hope to make it soon. I am sure the photo will be breathtaking. I am curious to know will anyone be showcasing their underwater housing gear?

Hi! I am pursuing Open water diver now and hope to make it soon. I am sure the photo will be breathtaking. I am curious to know will anyone be showcasing their underwater housing gear?

Err.... you know how heavy a full set of U/W DSLR system weight on land.... :sweat:

But the other 3 divers might be showing photos of their gears..... Mine is a small set, can't meet ppl with that.... hehehe :embrass:

Err.... you know how heavy a full set of U/W DSLR system weight on land.... :sweat:

But the other 3 divers might be showing photos of their gears..... Mine is a small set, can't meet ppl with that.... hehehe :embrass:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: I just read some can weight like a new born baby. Incredible. But don't be Pai seh le! Big or small will be a good reference and eye opening experience for newbie like me. I have a Fuji E900, if it happends, it will be my entry point. :D

:bsmilie::bsmilie: I just read some can weight like a new born baby. Incredible. But don't be Pai seh le! Big or small will be a good reference and eye opening experience for newbie like me. I have a Fuji E900, if it happends, it will be my entry point. :D

Unless you are talking about a 'VERY BIG' baby..... some casing could be as heavy as 2+kg.... with nothing else !! And you add.... Strobe x2, Arms + Tray, Camera.... etc. :sweat:

Reason I'm not bring is because too much stuff to lug around..... :sweat:

i heard unless got transport or else very dangerous to bring the whole expensive set around:bigeyes:

It's heavy and bulky and i think photographers don't really fancy bringing their set-ups along for fear of knocks/scratches/breakages. :sweat:

"hey can i have a look at it?"

*snap*

"oh, is that supposed to come off?"

OR

"is that a dome port? wah very nice...smooth or not?"

*screeeeeech*

"oh sorry ah..my hubby bought the diamond ring..diamond too big. hee hee"

"hey can i have a look at it?"

*snap*

"oh, is that supposed to come off?"

OR

"is that a dome port? wah very nice...smooth or not?"

*screeeeeech*

"oh sorry ah..my hubby bought the diamond ring..diamond too big. hee hee"

hahaha.... the HORROR.... the HORROR !! :eek:.... :bsmilie:

Wah :what:

so expensive so fragile how you guys she3 de2 bring into the dark blue sea?

Status
Not open for further replies.