Underwater Housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerhan

Deregistered
Oct 31, 2004
I’m currently using a Canon G3 and would be heading to Thailand next month for a 3 weeks dive trip.

Was hoping to bring my G3 underwater haven’t got much success finding a reasonably priced underwater housings.

Another option I had was to replace my G3 since the camera is already pretty old.

Some of the options I’m considering include the Panasonic FZ-18, Olympus SP-550 and the Canon S5 IS. Any comments on the above camera?

I need my camera to have heaps of zoom and also an available underwater housing. Does the above mentioned models have a underwater housing?

Any suggestions on prices for underwater housings or any divers here with similar experiences to share?

I’m currently using a Canon G3 and would be heading to Thailand next month for a 3 weeks dive trip.

Was hoping to bring my G3 underwater haven’t got much success finding a reasonably priced underwater housings.

Another option I had was to replace my G3 since the camera is already pretty old.

Some of the options I’m considering include the Panasonic FZ-18, Olympus SP-550 and the Canon S5 IS. Any comments on the above camera?

I need my camera to have heaps of zoom and also an available underwater housing. Does the above mentioned models have a underwater housing?

Any suggestions on prices for underwater housings or any divers here with similar experiences to share?

Hi and welcome. I think you are better off posting your query on the Underwater Photography subforum - http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=69

Why don't you go ahead and post it there first, there are tons of keen underwater photographers there who will be more than happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.