Unclassy remarks and void deck weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its much expected she will be fired or hunted down for saying/posting things like that..especially when the government always emphasize racial harmony and racial tolerance. Lets not mention she is working at NTUC and is somebody of a high post..there.. big big picture. Blow it up. This is how society works nowadays.

As for those who also cursed her or what not.. they are no better too.

TWmilkteaTW said:
Totally agree..but nothing of this sort should have started in the 1st place..

i don't think she deserved to be fired. cautioned and penalized, yes. but not fired.

in fact, all those posts calling for her to be fired, they should be ashamed of themselves.

you think the opposition will not try to score points and make an issue of this if she is not fired ? .... so she got fired

Last edited:
Its much expected she will be fired or hunted down for saying/posting things like that..especially when the government always emphasize racial harmony and racial tolerance. Lets not mention she is working at NTUC and is somebody of a high post..there.. big big picture. Blow it up. This is how society works nowadays.

Ou my god. Stoned everyone in this thread. Thread should be closed before ppl start follow Amy and fc uk ard here.

Wonder how much is the compensation?
Lifetime got paid do nothing at home for her sacrifices for the country.

Wonder how much is the compensation?
Lifetime got paid do nothing at home for her sacrifices for the country.
You mean there is a case within a case ?Oh my god

you think the opposition will not try to score points and make an issue of this if she is not fired ? .... so she got fired

true. but you should see the lynch mobs forming on facebook still calling for her blood :bsmilie:

Don't quote me ... Else this screen capture will appear in newspaper the next morning !
Don't u think our news are all in order ... One after another... And it never overlap..

I always like too see things at a different prospective ... Just like taking pictures.
Take a step back, u see more. Use ultra wide angle lens !

kei1309 said:
true. but you should see the lynch mobs forming on facebook still calling for her blood :bsmilie:

Not everyone can forgive & forget easily..can you? LolZ

Thread shd be closed. wheres ts??

Thread shd be closed. wheres ts??

He's been summoned to Sion's office for disturbing the balance of harmony in Kopitiam

9603555-tai-chi-master-an-asian-expert-of-tai-chi-martial-art-in-a-typical-body-position-against-yin-yang-sy.jpg

:bsmilie:

hanzohattori said:
He's been summoned to Sion's office for disturbing the balance of harmony in Kopitiam

:bsmilie:

We are peaceful here la bro...hahaha...

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

kei1309 said:
my my... stoned?

i thought that we're in the 21st century

Yes, no place for violence. I think she should have been fined or suspended or disciplined and not fired so soon. It takes a career to reach that level.

I think media, politics and stuff made it look even worse. Everyone has opinion, like you have for me. Doesn't make you or me that bad.

i don't think she deserved to be fired. cautioned and penalized, yes. but not fired.

in fact, all those posts calling for her to be fired, they should be ashamed of themselves.
if i you work for a big company, you need to go through the ethic and compliance policy. it covers not to post stupid comment on social website, hence, she deserves to be fired. Period.

ninelives said:
if i you work for a big company, you need to go through the ethic and compliance policy. it covers not to post stupid comment on social website, hence, she deserves to be fired. Period.

Then which type of tolerance we are talking about. We are just setting examples and scare people around.

If she was disciplined, she might have apologised and that could be better.

But now, people live with bitter feelings and have false sense of revenge taken or what.

Btw, I am not in her favor but just hoping for everyone to be tolerant. Give opportunity to realise mistakes and come back as a better person.

Bad deal she made. She gained few seconds of shiokness speaking her haughty dumbty mind. She lost her job.

She laughed at people's wedding.

Now everyone at the wedding laughing at her.

Sad day for her.

Ppl tend to talk 'bad' in FB when they are 'mad'!

Good & bad sides of FB'

It just reminded us we are all human even for the director/management positions.

The termination of her service with NTUC is more then what she deserved.....in addition, she may have difficult getting a new high position for the moment.

Let forgive and stop digging but not forget to serve as a reminder to ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.