ugly veins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... lighten up lah... it's Friday already, never seen a thread move so fast.

../azul123

Up to you. Impression would be another thing, even if you're just having fun.

me3.jpg

dp,critics please....:bsmilie:

Yup... lighten up lah... it's Friday already, never seen a thread move so fast.

../azul123

with those pic above.. how not to be fast..:sweatsm:

Up to you. Impression would be another thing, even if you're just having fun.

oh well... i'm not trying to impress anybody here anyway... if i am going to impress 'her', then i guess my approach would be totally different rite... imagine a girl see a guy write like this... omg... if she chooses him, something ought to be wrong...

my principles is simple, kopitiam, u wanna joke all u wan... when its time to be serious, then serious lor... like the critique section... i draw my lines pretty clearly. i think most other guys around here are the same. we're merely just joking with her and fulfilling her attention seeking behaviour...

kopitiam thread mah... just talk & forget... post more... it doesn't add to your kills... :bsmilie:
But it sure makes the day more interesting and I have to say.. it gave me plenty of laughs when I read some of the posts. :bsmilie:

../azul123

But it sure makes the day more interesting and I have to say.. it gave me plenty of laughs when I read some of the posts. :bsmilie:

../azul123

Ya man.. fun to read..:bsmilie: and of couse interesting 'topic' too..:p

oh well... i'm not trying to impress anybody here anyway... if i am going to impress 'her', then i guess my approach would be totally different rite... imagine a girl see a guy write like this... omg... if she chooses him, something ought to be wrong...

my principles is simple, kopitiam, u wanna joke all u wan... when its time to be serious, then serious lor... like the critique section... i draw my lines pretty clearly. i think most other guys around here are the same. we're merely just joking with her and fulfilling her attention seeking behaviour...

I don't mean particularly her impression, but nevermind. You have your life.

Jeanie TFCD!

venue: Fort Canning
Date: to be confirmed.
2 outfits.
theme: Sexy clubbing outing.
MUA: lookin for FOC as its a TFCD.

strictly no pro fotographers becos if u're one, u'll be exploited even if its a TFCD.

jeanie's car will be used as a prop along with her arsenal of lenses.

1) Ortega
2) Del_CtrlnoAlt
3) DP
4) yanyewkay
5). cheesecake(i'll be there for u!)

Hahah,, if this is for real. count me in ..

my God 60 min of air time , comes out to 77 post ,, and the next 2 hrs may reach 100..
Goodness me..
Jeanie.. all hands down to you.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.