ugly veins

Status
Not open for further replies.
who u suing? :think:
and if there is ever the need to sue, please do not post a thread with a $1000 bounty for the information or details of the member.. :bsmilie:

:think: I wonder how many still remember that? :bsmilie:

i'm always here reading my thread.
and of course, at the same time, i'm saving the msgs as well for archival purposes in case i intend to take legal actions.

I was once sued by someone in a photo forum, I was let off by the judge on 5 years of good behaviour bond to not to post any photo critique. :)

Hey Azul123...something to OT abt. U said "I have six kids... 21/18/16/14/7 & 4. Not the typical Singaporean".

So any connection to having kids & the no. 123 in ur nick?
As in like U'll continue having kids till at that exact point, combination of all their ages all up to 123?

Thus at this moment--> 123 - (21+18+16+14+7+4) = 43 years of possible combinations of kids to go. :bsmilie:
:bsmilie:

Having more? :bigeyes: Oh, this is a tough one... I want to retire at some stage you know. :sweatsm:

The numbers have no relation to my children's ages lah, just an easy number to pick when registering.

../azul123

I was once sued by someone in a photo forum, I was let off by the judge on 5 years of good behaviour bond to not to post any photo critique. :)
So you were the one whom I sued and was let off by the judge .....:bsmilie: for posting negative critique on my photo showing ugly hair on MY upper andd lower chests, hairy bottom and back, and hairy legs ....:nono:

u know hor kor kor....i HATE prime lenses.
(sharpness aside)

it's the inflexibility of such lenses and because i am no professional, i just shoot for fun, so...why the hassle?:bsmilie:

u got such a good collection of Lens.. Mi still using the cheapo kit lens... U are no pro but your equip are better than some of the pro...Wish I got the money to buy those big cannon...:p

u got such a good collection of Lens.. Mi still using the cheapo kit lens... U are no pro but your equip are better than some of the pro...Wish I got the money to buy those big cannon...:p

this thread is dead.why go dig up when it's RIP?:bsmilie:

equipment is only primary.it's the skills that counts.
u can give pro standard equipments but he/she will produce pics better than mine for sure.
;)

The Vein Clinic (S'pore)
Dr John Tan - Diagnoses & Treats Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, etc
www.theveinclinic.com.sg

wah....so zun got this ad on the page as well..... :bsmilie:

i'm surprised at the number of replies. If I would make a similar post, one would wonder the result.

me1.jpg

must be the heavy equipments.i didnt notice i had those thick ugly veins on my left hand.

when will nikon miniaturise their DSLR?:bsmilie:

why do u call that ugly veins? thats so little and not obvious at all. its all right.

wait till i post my veins that are on my wrist..u could say its much worse.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.