Two Skippers


Status
Not open for further replies.

sumball

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2003
4,333
0
36
Nice work Garion.
 

mervin

New Member
Dec 26, 2004
757
0
0
50
Simei
Garion said:
No lar I use a diff lens for this shots. ;)

u managed to used a 500 ??? ;p

hahahaha ! from your Title i thought it was pixs of Mud Skippers ! :bsmilie:

great Butts bro !
 

CYRN

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2002
4,575
0
36
photoevangel.com
Garion said:
No lar I use a diff lens for this shots. ;)
Heehee.. I know lah... you got a 180 macro loh.

I prefered the composition of "lesser dart".

Your chestnut bob pic... mabbe you like to try vinnetting away the surrounding like what William do to his model pics. That will bring the subject out.
 

sumball

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2003
4,333
0
36
Garion, I see a little bit of yellowish tint on the CB shot.... is the WB ok?
 

Garion

Senior Member
Nov 26, 2002
5,527
0
0
46
West side of S'pore
Visit site
CM, I use AWB leh. Look ok on my screen. :dunno:

Cyrn: Thanks for the suggestion. I feel the flowers give the pic an interesting touch.

mervin said:
u managed to used a 500 ??? ;p

hahahaha ! from your Title i thought it was pixs of Mud Skippers ! :bsmilie:

great Butts bro !
Thanks bro. 500...waiting for u to sponsor lor. :bsmilie:
 

CYRN

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2002
4,575
0
36
photoevangel.com
Garion said:
Cyrn: Thanks for the suggestion. I feel the flowers give the pic an interesting touch.
I'm not refering to the flower... but the other buds and the broken stump that are in focus too.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.