Two-and-a-half mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenscapes

Apr 28, 2004
IS it true that this year NDP fireworks will just be two-and-a-half minutes??

that's according to today's TODAY report page 12 or is it a typo?
The fireworks will be fired from three barges anchored around Marina Bay. Spectators will only get to enjoy two-and-a-half minutes of the display.

IS it true that this year NDP fireworks will just be two-and-a-half minutes??

that's according to today's TODAY report page 12 or is it a typo?
The fireworks will be fired from three barges anchored around Marina Bay. Spectators will only get to enjoy two-and-a-half minutes of the display.

Saw the final rehearsal last weekend. If that's the actual fireworks shown, it feels pretty short to me.

But the 2nd burst finale is AMAZING!! Huge fireworks, filled up the whole sky!! Don't miss it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Saw the final rehearsal last weekend. If that's the actual fireworks shown, it feels pretty short to me.

But the 2nd burst finale is AMAZING!! Huge fireworks, filled up the whole sky!! Don't miss it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's big but imo, it's a tad too messy.

It's like oh shyt, missed the timing mind as well fire everything up. No sequence.

The final rehearsal is shorter than previous years. According to my source they took the allocation for the final rehearsal to distribute so that almost all rehearsals they can fire something to check the synchro.

good to watch but too messy for photography... IMO

they should have saved the rehersal fireworks for the real day. Then we can get 6min or so...

This is a bad year. Bad harvest by a big company. Too much good $ and jobs gone. It's good we learn to trim nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.