Tui Na / Chinese Therapeutic Massage

Status
Not open for further replies.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
Anyone know of any good one? If possible it will be good if they are at the east side.
Please define the term 'good one'. There are quite a few 'good ones' but that depend on your criteria.

Last edited:

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
There is quite a popular one in Pasir Ris...
I myself need to go there too... maybe we can meet to go together...
Do you urgently need to go?

khtee

Dec 18, 2007
if you sprain your back, arm and knee , bedok reservoir road blk 744 there is one. close on sunday and public holiday.

John Teoh

Staff member
Oct 16, 2004
Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
Think a lot of people has side tracked. The reason why I asked is because my friend commented that my blood circulation (qi) isn't that good. He suggested I looked for chinese doctor to check instead.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
Think a lot of people has side tracked. The reason why I asked is because my friend commented that my blood circulation (qi) isn't that good. He suggested I looked for chinese doctor to check instead.
Oh I see....:) Please excuse my ignorance. When I hear anything about 'Tui Na', I tend to stereotype.

By the way, have you tried 'Quan Qi Tao'? Got endorsement from MediaCorp artiste, Edmund Chen, some more.

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
i been going to this TCM @ balstier...

Ngee Ann... quite good...

managed to hold my nose problem for a long time b4 i lazy to eat and it come back again...

http://www.ngeeann.com.sg/webtop/traditional.phtml

as for tui na...

there one @ chinatown area... need to ask for the no...

sms me if u wan..

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
for blood circulation problem, see master at yishun or lor lew lian. home-based. no fees asked, just ang pows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom