Tui Na / Chinese Therapeutic Massage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any good one? If possible it will be good if they are at the east side.

Please define the term 'good one'. There are quite a few 'good ones' but that depend on your criteria.

Last edited:
Mmm... dun know that's why I say "good one" :bsmilie:

If you are looking for additional 'special' services, you should check out Sammyboy forum instead.

:bigeyes::bsmilie::bsmilie:

It's true! We don't want the authorities to shutdown Clubsnap due to inappropriate contents.

There is quite a popular one in Pasir Ris...
I myself need to go there too... maybe we can meet to go together...
Do you urgently need to go?

if you sprain your back, arm and knee , bedok reservoir road blk 744 there is one. close on sunday and public holiday.

qi mantra at club street. good!

home based. at tampines. economical.

Think a lot of people has side tracked. The reason why I asked is because my friend commented that my blood circulation (qi) isn't that good. He suggested I looked for chinese doctor to check instead.

Think a lot of people has side tracked. The reason why I asked is because my friend commented that my blood circulation (qi) isn't that good. He suggested I looked for chinese doctor to check instead.

Oh I see....:) Please excuse my ignorance. When I hear anything about 'Tui Na', I tend to stereotype.

By the way, have you tried 'Quan Qi Tao'? Got endorsement from MediaCorp artiste, Edmund Chen, some more.

i been going to this TCM @ balstier...

Ngee Ann... quite good...

managed to hold my nose problem for a long time b4 i lazy to eat and it come back again...

http://www.ngeeann.com.sg/webtop/traditional.phtml

as for tui na...

there one @ chinatown area... need to ask for the no...

sms me if u wan..

for blood circulation problem, see master at yishun or lor lew lian. home-based. no fees asked, just ang pows.

Status
Not open for further replies.