Tripod Zealot


Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
4,058
0
0
43
L2TPYSG
Visit site
Attack +1, Defense +2, HP 5

yup me 2 year vet of digicam finally using a tripod... KAO!

been taking portraits of myself all day long.

been trying night shots of ah lian next door.
been trying to see if polariser can kill the irritating reflections of the shower water streams.

been trying to see if the tripod can take pic of itself in total darkness. cannot. sigh.

been thinking how to carry it out so that it looks stylo but dun get in my way.

been thinking if I can wrap a nylon sheet to it when it rains.

been thinking if I can modify the quick release to take a stool seat.

been thinking too much.
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by denizenx
Attack +1, Defense +2, HP 5

yup me 2 year vet of digicam finally using a tripod... KAO!

been taking portraits of myself all day long.

been trying night shots of ah lian next door.
been trying to see if polariser can kill the irritating reflections of the shower water streams.

been trying to see if the tripod can take pic of itself in total darkness. cannot. sigh.

been thinking how to carry it out so that it looks stylo but dun get in my way.

been thinking if I can wrap a nylon sheet to it when it rains.

been thinking if I can modify the quick release to take a stool seat.

been thinking too much.
Careful, don't let the Ah Lian see u shooting her!

One way to carry it is to attach carribina (err how to spell?) to it...
Better sleep, wat time liaoz...
 

denizenx

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
4,058
0
0
43
L2TPYSG
Visit site
haha dunno leh... daytime dun really see the need for tripod... but I wann try the polariser on a super cloudy day like today @ orchard... see if it can give me the feel I saw with my eyes... my 2100 turned it into a sunny day GROSS...
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by denizenx
haha dunno leh... daytime dun really see the need for tripod... but I wann try the polariser on a super cloudy day like today @ orchard... see if it can give me the feel I saw with my eyes... my 2100 turned it into a sunny day GROSS...
U'll need the tripod if u r using B300 ;)
 

denizenx

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
4,058
0
0
43
L2TPYSG
Visit site
but wun it tip over? for normal zoom lens if it's too big the mount is on the middle of the lens...
 

ark19

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
3,111
0
0
42
SG
Originally posted by denizenx
but wun it tip over? for normal zoom lens if it's too big the mount is on the middle of the lens...
No prob, still can 'tahan'. But anything heavier that B300 might topple....

Take a lookee at my Botanic pics... most of it needed tripod for support as I was shooting with B300

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1577
 

Flare

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,734
0
0
38
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
Need tripod to shoot under a shade with long lens.... Sometimes not possible to get 1/200 to elimate camera shake when it's gloomy or when you are indoors.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.