Tripod-Monopod in 1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voldisinarta

Sep 14, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi bros...

I remember that there is a tripod model where you can take out the centre column to use it as a monopod... Do you know what is the brand and where can I get it? I am totally forgotten abt the brand.

Thanks...

Hi bros...

I remember that there is a tripod model where you can take out the centre column to use it as a monopod... Do you know what is the brand and where can I get it? I am totally forgotten abt the brand.

Thanks...

hmmm...... any chance it is this one?

MP-91%20n6.jpg

if i m not wrong benro has one of the models where by the centre column is a monopod... check with the benro MO guy in this forum

i rem seeing one akarui one that offers sth like wat u said. price less than 150 or so....

manfrotto has one too...;)

Hi bros...

Thanks...

I was looking for something like this, bought the manfrotto 682B with a head... intending to use it for travel as I thought it would suit my purpose. Tried it , great as a monopod but somehow can t give me the stability of a tripod when its windy. I ended up getting the manfrotto 055mf4 for travel . Its stable,light, cost a bit more but well worth the $$. Have no regrets.

i had used the older cullmann (iirc) tripod & monopod combo years back for about 1year. it came with 3way pan head which is more like a consumer grade. dont even come close to manfrotto 141rc.

unlike cullman 3430, there are not link attachment between the legs and centre column. the 3 legs comes with a metal swivel footing so you can change to spike footing with a flick.

the centre column is the monopod when withdrawn from the tripod.

the stability is worst than that of a manfrotto 190db if ever the centre column is raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.