Traffic Advicess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
I was recently given a letter by the Traffic Police stating that I was speeding. The speed limit was 70kmph and it was recorded that the travelling speed of my car was 83kmph.

The Traffic did not fine me but advice me not to speed and also told me that they are keeping the offence on record......?

i think this is the best deal you can hoped for. what more do you want?

I was recently given a letter by the Traffic Police stating that I was speeding. The speed limit was 70kmph and it was recorded that the travelling speed of my car was 83kmph.

The Traffic did not fine me but advice me not to speed and also told me that they are keeping the offence on record......?

Lemme guess......... Nicoll Highway? ;)

This is a lucky break .. means u are off the hook for this time. Wonder if the same applies to red light cameras ? Anyone here received similar warning letters for beating red lights ? Apologies to TS if this is OT. :)

i think this is the best deal you can hoped for. what more do you want?

U are right. I was wrong for speeding. They had given me a chance... who else?

I believe its going to be a very heavy fine if you are caught on your next offence..:sweat:

actually i don't think so..... i kenna 3 times liao..... so far all warnings... :angel:

Can give the number of your car licence? Wanna buy 4D :thumbsup:

Maybe traffic police saw u speeding, and record yr speed on their equipment and then due to equipment malfunction they cannot produce the required evidence so let u off with a warning?

I've been buying for 3 years already..... never kenna before........ 6958

Dont give up... never say nver kenna... say coming... yes the number is coming!

buy 10 big and 10 small and can buy a lot of L lenses!

Maybe traffic police saw u speeding, and record yr speed on their equipment and then due to equipment malfunction they cannot produce the required evidence so let u off with a warning?

Dont challenge them and dont push your luck too far.. sudden kenna summon then you know!

kena b4 also...

but if you still feel uneasy, you can go to the Traffic Police HQ @ Ubi, then tell them to give you a heavy fine, or a jail term, whichever makes you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.