Torn in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all critiquers,

Walking along SG river and capturing images can be endless, so i gave a theme to myself "Torn in Between", and hence the image below.

I believe something was going on between this couple, maybe they could be having an argument or still shy with one another as they could be dating. Many possibilities could be lead to this. Taking the Lampost as the main subject and the couple as the secondary subject. when i saw them, i thought to myself....sweet...hehe...

Shot taken with a Nikon D40, Nikkor 18-200mm VR f/3.5-5.6G lens, Handheld

Date/time: 1/11/07, 6.40pm

Please give your utmost comments and critiques...Thank you :)

dsc1616apu5.jpg

Great street shot! nothing to critique about haha maybe more bokeh but that is secondary. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree with sprintist. more bokeh would be nicer. other than that, I'd say the title is not the best for this photo. But that is just me.

haha..erm.. if it weren't for ur title 'torn in between' i would frown upon the 'right smack center' placing.. but.. i guess u can say u got off on a technicality? ;)
hmmz...i agree wif sprintist.. less DOF... it would blur out the bg which is just a slight bit distracting...

Hi guys, thanks for the comments, will work on the bokeh to separate the subject from the background. :thumbsup:

nysheng: i'm not so good abt explaining the technicality of an image, like what u mentioned ..."i guess u can say u got off on a technicality?" can tell me how to work on that? Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.