TOO MANY storage boxes from various mediums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich_2103

Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
Dear Folks,
If I am not mistaken, I think I have seen someone posting regarding about giving away his/her slides boxes, film canisters and such. Therefore, I am somewhat posting a similiar post today.

Mods, please let me know if this is not allowed. Thanks! :)

I just realized I have TOO many of these items. And now, I dunno how to deal with them because throwing them down the chute seems like a waste.

I have....

1. Between 20 - 40 slides boxes (those red/green boxes that comes with every roll of mounted slides).

2. 2 unused albums (4R, hardcover) from RGB Color.

3. 2 CD pouches (One yellow pouch; can contain 20 CDs. One translucent pouch that I got from Republic Polytechnic during their first open house; can contain 12 CDs).

4. Between 20 - 30 CD plastic covers; roughly 10+ of them are colored, meant for containing singles and has some word written near the spine of the casing.

5. 3 16mm motion picture 400ft film cans.

I am giving all these for free but the catch is, you have to collect it from my place at my void-deck. So sorry - I would love to meet you at a more convenient location and pass you the stuff but reason being one, I'm leaving for KL/Genting tomorrow and two, I start school on Tuesday so my schedule is really on the tight side...

Please either reply through this thread or email me at mich_2103@hotmail.com if you want me to keep some of these items for you.

Thank you!

Peace,
{Michelle} :D

Status
Not open for further replies.