Too late

Status
Not open for further replies.
check what ?

it has way pass beyond time for that. ~hai.

satay16,
How to say I understand how she feels when I really have no idea what's in her mind/heart? Sad to say, I'm not good at feelings at all.

See that's the problem, you have no idea what's on her mind and you say it has way pass beyond time for that...:nono:

Do you know any of her best friends?
The best way to read her mind is through her best friends.

yours is the best example of why people dun dare to be frank.

the fear of destroying a friendship. and in your case, unfortunately, was the one with the bad ending. i think you had put alot of thought about this, and had prepared for the worst to happen. actually, i am in a somewhat similiar case right now. for me, i decided not to tell her. she might like me, she might not like me. but in order to find that out, there's a risk of breaking a friendship and i'm not willing to take that risk. so, for my case, i'm prepared to tell her after my NS, cos she's overseas most of the time too. but of course, i might find someone else better, or she might be attached when i finish NS. if those happen, i can said i made the right choice of not telling her. she is too close a friend to me that i'm totally unwilling to put even the slightest risk to ruin our friendship.

geee, i admit to you. i dun dare to face such a fall, which is one of the reasons why i dun want to confess to her now.:embrass:

anyway, the results are that she doesn't like you, and the worst possibilty of ruining a friendship was speculated, and unfortunately came true. guess it's time to move on, but do still make effort to still remain good friends.:) maybe can tell her that you understand how she feels, and that you still hope to be normal friends.

This is about the MOST PATHETIC attitude and outlook in life I have encounter.
Hoping to avoid a momentary pain but in exchange for life time of agony.

Ruining friendship? If there is real friendship, it should survive the truth. You are just dreaming of friendship, to perpetuate your fantasy.

Actually, I feel that she has feelings for you, or else, she won't even have a reason to avoid you.

Think of it. If your best friend is going overseas for studies, you'll wish that person all the best, and spend the remaining time together right?

And she mentioned that life is too hectic. I think she got too stressed out. The same thing happened to me just a week ago. I kinda switched off from all the people I was worrying about. With all the stress coming from work, from friendship, and from else where, it will be a good break for me.

Don't take it too hard. Who knows what will happen in the future? Things might turn out ok again. Actually, things will most likely turn out ok. :bsmilie:

Think positive. :)

EDIT: Oh, and i agree with DP. If that girl was really a close friend, admitting your feelings will not ruin that friendship. I've been through it twice before, with 2 girls close to me. They didn't avoid me at all. Cause it isn't wrong to like someone or to tell them you like them. IMO, those who are mature enough will be able to handle such situations appropriately.

Best is to ask for her parents' permission first before you ask her. :)

betta dun ask cos the answer like is NO! & stay away from my daughter! :complain:

If you are very sure that she sort of liked you last time, or at least does not dislike you, a good suggestion to follow is to let things cool off for about a week, and then contact her again.

Sometimes if a girl is still undecided, she may find your incessant chasings a pain. After a while of no-show, she may wonder where you went and then when you appear again, that's the time she'll react positively to you.

Its like flying a kite - there are times you pull a bit, and there are times you let go a bit.

Just want to share something that happened from the previous thread.

Prev thread

So after listening to all the comments, I decided to speak to her. To my disappointment, I was being avoided at all costs. Even when she stood in front of my friend and I, she did not say a single word or a look at me. I called and smsed many days, there was no reply. Finally one morning, I smsed at 6.40am (knowing that she'll be travelling to sch at that time). She replied, all I got was, "Life was too hectic".

經一事,長一智, it's true that there is a time for everything. Do not express yourself too late, or the other person might have just move on, leaving you behind. Girls can move on faster than you might imagine.

Good luck to all bros who are still single out there.

sigh...
i can understand the feelings...
me (girl) like my current closest friend (guy) and we have been doing things together for quite sometimes. ppl were gossiping about us being in a relationship.
non of us say anything about gf/bf to each other.
but i kinda rejected ppl's comments about us so he thought got no chance.
so he went with another girl.
but later i realised that i love him.
how... :bheart:

sigh...
me (girl) like my current closest friend (guy) and we have been doing things together for quite sometimes. ppl were gossiping about us being in a relationship.

HOW? Isn't that a very stupid question.

You screwed up for not letting him know in the first place. You rejected the possibility, didn't you.

Tell him. Then see what happens. Btw, don't give me BS about friendships blah blah blah. His current gf will reject you outright.

Err... is there anything worst then the bride/groom getting married but the groom/bride is not u?:(

sigh...

Dear Mojopy:

how....

Simple for you, go and perform the road test.:D

really ar?

Then how you get a gf first ? Just take her hand and not say a word?
that's what my friend did. The girl didn't reject.. but when we all ask the 2 on seperate occassion when did they get together, the girl said "nothing solid yet, we're just good friends"

the guy said "yes, she's my gf liao! cos I hold her hand she didn't reject, these kind of things no need to ask, very natural one" :dunno:

guys and girls may interpret differently.

Err... is there anything worst then the bride/groom getting married but the groom/bride is not u?:(
got.. having the stock market crashed on the day of your wedding and your savings is inside.

Got... The groom/bride is your dad/mom.:D

my experience with road test is that it usually fails badly.. :bsmilie:

How did it fail? Did you test it properly?

Cannot perform test infront of your kakis woh...:)

betta dun ask cos the answer like is NO! & stay away from my daughter! :complain:

agree! :bsmilie: later the father turn out to be a encik from the army! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.