Tokyo Auto Salon 2008 - shoot by Vincecarlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
true that but then try filling up that place with enough showgirls for every booth is a mental and logistic nightmare. Try doing the local autoshow here at the same scale and we prob have to start getting aunties to fill the ranks liao.

:thumbsup: X 100~! :bigeyes:

All the models are drop dead gorgeous~! :lovegrin:

Oh yes, I totally enjoyed myself shooting the models & cars ;)

More to come, still sorting & selecting the pix as I was shooting with 2 cams & attended 2 days of the show. You should try to attend, huge change from what we get around here.:bsmilie:

Photos are nice ... but the models, er, ... ...

:bsmilie::bsmilie: u should go to the local car show the models are even more errrrr....

This is the toughest booth to shoot; House of Kolor. Special modified paint, the babes are body painted

Just that you have an idea how difficult to shoot as the crowd literally 'camps' at the booth. The crowd is so thick, see how far back I was.
Looks like the crowd at Tokyo more fierce than the Singaporean photographers... :bigeyes:

WRC version, let's see how it fairs vs the Ford & Citroen

No way man. Changing to hatch back wont make a difference.. Can say good bye to Subaru Team.

The JDM road version is quite fast... faster than Lancer Evolution X, especially against the twin clutch SST version.

[vid]77agI5xwRPw[/vid]

[vid]zZToT-YjpY4[/vid]

[vid]A3X6C_YeoIw[/vid]

The JDM road version is quite fast... faster than Lancer Evolution X, especially against the twin clutch SST version.

I already watched too much of Best motoring and Hot Version. No doubt that STI is good if compare to normal road cars. As for WRC, my conlusion after watching the entire 2007 WRC races, is that Subaru parts don't last. They alway encounter technical failures, not to mention about driver Petter and Chris. Even with the new WRX, they will still need time to get familiar with the vehicle characteristic.

In fact, I will prefer to see Mitsubishi Evo X in the race.

yes, the new JDM STi whips the Evo X's a*s, heard it is even faster than Spec C which cracks the Nurburging 8 min barrier. I'll love to see the Spec C version when it comes out. Maybe go buy 1 if I kena Toto.

Mitsu has gone backwards, new Evo X is even slower than Evo IX GSR, wonder what the engineers were thinking. They won't go anywhere with that pig of a car in WRC:bsmilie::bsmilie:

yes, the new JDM STi whips the Evo X's a*s, heard it is even faster than Spec C which cracks the Nurburging 8 min barrier. I'll love to see the Spec C version when it comes out. Maybe go buy 1 if I kena Toto.

Mitsu has gone backwards, new Evo X is even slower than Evo IX GSR, wonder what the engineers were thinking. They won't go anywhere with that pig of a car in WRC:bsmilie::bsmilie:

How about JDM STI vs STI-rar?

How about JDM STI vs STI-rar?

Interesting... new WRX STi vs WRX STi Spec C Type RA-R.

Incidentally, the last special version of the last generation WRX has the longest name ever for this car - Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C Type RA-R. :bsmilie:

Interesting... new WRX STi vs WRX STi Spec C Type RA-R.

Incidentally, the last special version of the last generation WRX has the longest name ever for this car - Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec C Type RA-R. :bsmilie:

just bought a publication (Jpn version) of the new JDM STi, very interesting mag from concept design to technical spec of the STi. Max torque come in round abt 2.5k rpm :)

The main purpose is to go after the EU market in the hot hatch segment; Golf, Focus, 307, Clio, etc

I'm sure FHI with come out with a strip down version of the STi. That is the version to own. With GTR going after 911 Turbp, Modulo CTR so hard core. I do not see FHI going soft. Saw a vidz during TAS08 Tsuchiya driving the Modulo CTR (stock), very hard core. Will post the pix later.

I'm sure FHI with come out with a strip down version of the STi. That is the version to own.

Surely within a year of release, there will be WRX STi Spec C, or Spec C Type RA with a roof vent... & towards the end of the model line, a WRX STi S205 for sure.

Surely within a year of release, there will be WRX STi Spec C, or Spec C Type RA with a roof vent... & towards the end of the model line, a WRX STi S205 for sure.

i'll rather go for STi Spec C Type RA version as it's JDM. STi S205 is more of a euro version, not so hard core;)

This is what we will never see here.

I totally agree with you.! Dunno where the local babes went to man.. we need real babes! not chin chye chin chye man..

Carlsson babes
carlsson121.jpg

carlsson101.jpg

Carlsson91.jpg

Carlsson41.jpg

carlsson71.jpg

more Carlsson babes

Carlsson81.jpg

carlsson51.jpg

Carlsson31.jpg

carlsson131.jpg

carlsson141.jpg

Tien babes
Tien1.jpg

tien51.jpg

tien61.jpg

Bling my phone
tien41.jpg

more Tien
Tien1-1.jpg

Tien31.jpg

Tien21.jpg

Honda babes
honda21.jpg

honda31.jpg

honda1.jpg

Civic
Type R
Series Champ
Super Taikyu ST4
CTR1.jpg

CTR21.jpg

Modulo CTR. totally hard core, vidz running in the background with Tsuchiya at the wheel
ModuloTR1.jpg

moduloCTR31.jpg

check out the rear wing
moduloctR21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.