Tokyo Auto Salon 2008 - shoot by Vincecarlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARC GTR exsos
GTR_ARC1.jpg

Wah lau, look at the exhaust tip shaped to the shape of the bumper exhaust housing... very cool idea... :thumbsup:

(the photo a bit hand shake though...;p )

More GTRs
GTR_AR1.jpg

GTR_AR21.jpg

Oh... so this car is made for showing in Tokyo Auto Salon... it caught many ppl's attn where ever it goes in Tokyo. Ppl straight away noticed that the front bumper got air ducts... it is a nice touch actually, the original dun have, fully flush, a bit weird instead. Hahaha.

[vid]_7ZT2liXp-o[/vid]

Sugoi, this yellow is repainted! Maybe the reason for stock model not having the bumper duct, is becos there are already 2 air scoops on the bonnet. However, installing new air duct on the bumper make the GTR looks more like the old Skyline :thumbsup:.

Yes, the ducts in the side of the bumper makes it looks more like the R34 Skyline GT-R. The shade of colour looks like one of the colour offered for 350Z.

The YouTube video shows the car wanting to speed off & away when the driver noticed that someone is using a h/p to capture a clip of it, but traffic is too heavy.

1st in the world, the GT-R's built in GPS limit the car's top speed to 180km/h when the car is on the street. If the car steps into any of the many race track in Japan, the restriction is off & the car can run to it's maximum 310km/h. GPS via satelite.

Mine's manage to squeeze out another 50bhp from the engine without touching much of the engine, so it wouldn't void warranty. How incredible... So their Mine's GT-R roughly have 530bhp.
GTR_Mines1.jpg

GTR_Mines21.jpg

Nissan shows off Super GT version of GT-R

Top Secret babes
Top_S31.jpg

Top_S21.jpg

Top_s51.jpg

Top_s41.jpg

Top_S1.jpg

Dunlop babes
Dunlop1.jpg

Dunlop21.jpg

DUnlop31.jpg

DUnlop41.jpg

Dunlop51.jpg

More Dunlop Babes
Dunlop61.jpg

Dunlop71.jpg

Dunlop81.jpg

Dunlop101.jpg

Sport Z1
Dunlop_Z1.jpg

Classy babes of Lexus
Lexus1.jpg

Lexus21.jpg

Bride babes
Bride31.jpg

Bride1.jpg

Bride21.jpg

Scooby babes

Scooby1.jpg

Scooby21.jpg

Scooby31.jpg

Scooby41.jpg

More Scooby babes
Scooby51.jpg

Scooby61.jpg

Scooby dancers during practice (outside of show time)
Scooby_gers1.jpg

Fooling around
Scooby_gers21.jpg

Scooby_ger31.jpg

WRC version, let's see how it fairs vs the Ford & Citroen
Scooby71.jpg

I just love the flared arches
Scooby81.jpg

Scooby91.jpg

Love to have the wing on my STi but wonder how I'll use the rear mirror
Scooby101.jpg

Notice the sculpture tools used on the model
STi_sculpture1.jpg

Yes, the ducts in the side of the bumper makes it looks more like the R34 Skyline GT-R. The shade of colour looks like one of the colour offered for 350Z.

The YouTube video shows the car wanting to speed off & away when the driver noticed that someone is using a h/p to capture a clip of it, but traffic is too heavy.

1st in the world, the GT-R's built in GPS limit the car's top speed to 180km/h when the car is on the street. If the car steps into any of the many race track in Japan, the restriction is off & the car can run to it's maximum 310km/h. GPS via satelite.

you mean 350Z anniversary edition? That yellow is different from this one. I also know a bit of GTR ;p. Saw my fav at the Tawian Motorshow lately. :thumbsup:

STi engine bay, notice FHI has ditched the STi print on the intercooler
Scooby_STi_engine1.jpg

2 extra gauges on the dash, oil temp & boost (option). Does like mickey mouse ears
Sti_dash1.jpg

STi_start_button1.jpg

Start button below the right A/C vent, just like what you get in race car & GTR
Scooby_start21.jpg

Impreza STi NA Concept, now this would be interesting
STi_NA_Concept1.jpg

SYMS kit, those that said the STi was ugly and hated the chrome. You do loose the foggies though. Looks like it's all ready to pack the front mount in there with the wide gapping mouth
STi_SYMS1.jpg

STi_Syms21-1.jpg

SYMS_rear1.jpg

SYMS WRC version
STi_Syms_Rally1-1.jpg

Zero Sports version, you get to keep the foggies
Scooby_Zero_Sports1.jpg

Petter's 2007 WRC Impreza
Scooby_Petter61.jpg

Scooby_Petter1.jpg

Scooby_Petter31.jpg

Scooby_Petter21.jpg