Tokyo auto salon 12-14 April 2013

Any update for the mospit tickets? We need to arrive early to queue?

Yeah, it's limited to the first 500 everyday.

But even if u are in the Mospit also quite hard to pew unless u can get infront one.

just back from the auto salon show. quite dissapointing i should say. maybe it was a last mins call to go with my friend around 7 plus. nothing to see inside. cars wasn't fantanstic like looking at showroom or garage cars. lol

just back from the auto salon show. quite dissapointing i should say. maybe it was a last mins call to go with my friend around 7 plus. nothing to see inside. cars wasn't fantanstic like looking at showroom or garage cars. lol

......thank you for your honest comments .....guess you didn't follow the bouncing balls .......

Didnt see our local super car owners club there. More of owners who had the most fancy ride local brands had to offer. NISSAN's GTR booth is pretty interesting especially if can get them to pop the hood. Dont expect to see the "PARTS" you normally see in overseas cars events or even Sepang circuit.

Such events are usually lame and especially this one with Mediacorp's participation the event receive more exposure and hype
thru TV. It's all about choices if people choose to go and oogle at the cars and the babes fine. One thing is for sure you see them once you seen them all.

Last edited:
Such events are usually lame and especially this one with Mediacorp's participation the event receive more exposure and hype
thru TV. t's all about choices if people choose to go and oogle at the cars and the babes. One thing is for sure you see them once you seen them all.

Yup ......you just helped me save $25/- .........

ok u can buy me 2 pint of guinness draft ..

I do think it's actually not that bad since I just got back from the auto salon today. Those imported cars from Japan are rather unique and I get to see some crazy looking modified cars from Malaysia. If you like cars alot I would recommend you to go for it, but if you are there just to shoot the models, don't bother going there but I have to say, those jap models got 6 packs and some of them are quite chio

My son and his two friends were there yesterday and they loved the cars. What can you expect from 3 15 yr olds? I went there about 3 plus in the afternoon and loved the cars too. For the babes, I just looked for a bunch of GWCs and you will know where the ladies are. Managed to get a glimpse of AKB48 doing their stuff but was not impressed. I was only interested in testing out my new camera there and I loved what I got from the camera.

Any idea when it's the FHM event at Bugis ?

Is it this coming Staurday or next Saturday ?

Thanks.............................:)

Is that related to the Tokyo Auto Salon?

No but it's was mentioned when the FHM models were on stage.

Anyway, it's ok. Thanks.

No worries. So when will be the FHM event? :p

They mentioned FHM Swimsuit in Bugis Junction but I don't know is it this weekend or next weekend.....................:(