Tokyo auto salon 12-14 April 2013

I think $25 is cheap cheap to go and shoot mollers lar, can ta bao breakfast, tea break, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper there, to make the $25 ticket well worth lor,

if buy the 3 day pass better still, can don't go for any mollers shoot liao, spending the rest of this year post process and upload the photos.

what do you think?

If paying 25 bucks inclusive of say a packet of lunch or door gift then perhaps can consider la. Well on second thoughts the MBS location
do factor in the cost of the ticket. Venue is very 'attas' mah. Ah end of the day it's the peoples' choice .

On a side note can't remember if there were such auto shows during the film days if there were sure 'pock' one. Now digital can whack few hundred
shots without flinching :bsmilie:

If paying 25 bucks inclusive of say a packet of lunch or door gift then perhaps can consider la. Well on second thoughts the MBS location
do factor in the cost of the ticket. Venue is very 'attas' mah. Ah end of the day it's the peoples' choice .

On a side note can't remember if there were such auto shows during the film days if there were sure 'pock' one. Now digital can whack few hundred
shots without flinching :bsmilie:
aiyoh, why think so hard leh?

$25 can shoot mollers until shiok, shoot until got stroke.

where got such chance always sia?

:bsmilie:
aiyoh, why think so hard leh?

$25 can shoot mollers until shiok, shoot until got stroke.

where got such chance always sia?

Aiyah must think hard la I get paid to shoot mollers not the other way round :bsmilie:

yo uncle..... you very pro leh, but not everyone like you sia.....

now got mollers shoot for $25, can shoot whole day some more, all the more must zhong!

This is the first time TAS will be in held in Singapore so definitely a go for me. It should be way different from the SIN we used to have.

For those who went to the actual TAS in Tokyo in Jan, it might not worth to go.. Imagine TAS Tokyo has 11 hall... LOL

actually $25 is very worth it can take photo & also see pretty girls, btw why is there no opening & closing hour?

no open and closing so we can stay the whole day lol

The Event will be held at Marina Bay Sands, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Hall A to C (Level 1) on 12-14 April 2013 from 10am to 10pm

Question though....

those models posing at the car show...can just snap away? or need some permission?

remembered when i went to a car show years back...(when a 5mp cam was the IN thing..that old..)
i and a friend take pics of a model..then..she came towards us and ask are we taking photos of her...i was like..huh...u stand there...we take pics of u lor...wrong meh..

Question though....

those models posing at the car show...can just snap away? or need some permission?

remembered when i went to a car show years back...(when a 5mp cam was the IN thing..that old..)
i and a friend take pics of a model..then..she came towards us and ask are we taking photos of her...i was like..huh...u stand there...we take pics of u lor...wrong meh..

..... it was that time of the month ......

yo uncle..... you very pro leh, but not everyone like you sia.....

now got mollers shoot for $25, can shoot whole day some more, all the more must zhong!

Cant ever spell correctly the word MODELS! :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

AKB48 Hits Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore with their "Live" Performance!

Japan’s number one girl group, AKB48 will perform at the Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore on 13 April, 6pm and there will also be two meet and greet sessions with the girls on 12 Apr at 3.15pm and 13 Apr, 4.30pm. Both live performance, and meet and greet sessions will be held at the performance stage. Visitors who purchased their tickets online can redeem limited moshpit passes at the event to watch the 16 members group perform up close. Moshpit passes are given out based on a first come, first served basis.

Fotor0405224110.jpg

Fotor040522466.jpg

Fotor0405224845.jpg

AKB48 Hits Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore with their "Live" Performance!

Japan’s number one girl group, AKB48 will perform at the Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore on 13 April, 6pm and there will also be two meet and greet sessions with the girls on 12 Apr at 3.15pm and 13 Apr, 4.30pm. Both live performance, and meet and greet sessions will be held at the performance stage. Visitors who purchased their tickets online can redeem limited moshpit passes at the event to watch the 16 members group perform up close. Moshpit passes are given out based on a first come, first served basis.

Oh no! :)

Their ticket conditions :

12. Photography, video recording and audio recording are welcomed at the Event. Please note though, that these are prohibited during some parts of the programmes, eg screenings and concerts, if any. We seek your understanding that exhibitors and guests may or may not allow photography, and if indicated as such, please do respect their wishes.
It is admirable of them to print this and as to why. A lot of organizers forget to do this and it causes a lot of misunderstandings. :bsmilie:

How to win? We need more info :bsmilie: